- Salary Offer 93358 - 93359 AFN monthly
- Years of Experience 5 - 6 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 year(s)
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 265/22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date November 29, 2022
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
The Project Manager will be in charge of planning, designing, monitoring, technical support, implementation and overseeing of project activities and staff and will have direct supervision on the cycle of project management through the whole business incubation initiatives to Afghan women entrepreneurs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Strategic and quality planning, development, and management of the women entrepreneurship project with adherence to the monitoring system.
• Lead, manage and oversee the complete lifecycle of women entrepreneurship project in 6 target provinces.
• Prepare interim and final project/handover reports and ensure that the project meets the stipulated and expected results of the project by overseeing the quality control of the whole project cycle.
• Ensure financial viability of the women entrepreneurship project, strategic partnerships and resource mobilization as well as compliance to the audit guidelines.
• Manage resources and coordinate efforts of the team members to deliver the Women entrepreneurship project effectively and efficiently.
• Manage day to day project operation following approved and agreed policy and procedure accordingly.
Ensure team works for achieving the project target effectively by promoting team sprit as well as by controlling and leading the project staff.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management Team of BRAC Afghanistan.
• Excellent speaking and writing ability in English
• Good knowledge in current business markets specially concerning women in Afghanistan
• Computer knowledge and skill
• Project Management
• Skill on result-based work plan (using logical framework) on strategy including budget related issues
• Report writing skill and ability to write other reports from concerned supervisor with qualitative and quantitative information
• Knowledge on materials development
• Have clear understanding of current women business environments, issues and challenges considering the current regime laws and regulations.
• At least 5-6 years working experience in business development sector in reputed national or international organizations and at least 3-5 years’ experience at • At least 5-6 years working experience in business development sector in reputed national or international organizations and at least 3-5 years’ experience at Managerial level
• Skill in project planning, implementing and budget and financial management
• Computer knowledge on MS Office, MS Excel and Power Point, E-mail in internet browsing
• Has strong team management skill
• Has knowledge on community mobilization activities
• Proficiency in both written and spoken in English.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/project-manager-female-2/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.