- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years of relevant experience with a Master Degree and 5 years’ relevant experience with a Bachelor degree
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One Year with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MHI/MO/120522/11
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Master or Bachelor degree in Education, Public Policy, Public Administration, Project Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or relevant field.
- close Date May 21, 2022
About Muslim Hands International:
Muslim Hands International – MHI is an International Relief and Development NGO, established in the United Kingdom in 1993 with the objective of providing relief and emergency services and long-term sustainable development projects in a cultural, ethical, effective, efficient, and transparent manner. Muslim Hands works both directly and with partners in over 50 countries worldwide carrying out short and long-term projects in emergency relief, Health, WASH, Education, Protection, shelter, safe water, and TVET programming and a particular intervention of Advocacy and Peace in Afghanistan only. Muslim Hands International has been awarded Investor in People (2000, 2004 & 2007) and has also been accredited with Quality Management Systems Standard ISO 9001:2000. The organization is also a signatory to the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, and various NGOs in Disaster Relief and the main sources of funding for the organization are individual donors, trusts, institutions, and DFID.
Muslim Hands International obtained formal registration from the Ministry of Economy in Afghanistan with registration No. 141 in 2005, is now firmly established with its Headquarters in Kabul, and is fully engaged in relief and development activities in different parts of the country. The work of Muslim Hands in Afghanistan involves; improving the lives of the poor and vulnerable through the provision of education, health, WASH, Protection, Livelihood, advocacy, Agriculture, and other specialized projects e.g. rehabilitation of the disabled, water purification, and sanitation schemes, orphan sponsorship scheme, income generation activities and emergency aid/relief activities in Afghanistan. The Afghanistan head office operates in 21 provinces through the head office in Kabul and regional and provincial offices in the respective regions and provinces of Afghanistan. The organization is running and operating by 25 professional core and full-time personnel of MHI in its head office in Kabul and each regional office of MHI deals with a similar number of paid and volunteer staff members entire the country.
- Implement the projects in the field and make sure all activities of the project go within the timeline, budget and scope.
- Make sure that the projects’ activities are pursued based on policies, guidelines, bylaws, working instructions, and other projects documentations.
- Develop Projects Implementation plan, get it reviewed and approved and follow it with all stakeholders internally and externally, ensure its thorough implementation and keep it up to date.
- Plan, facilitate, coordinate and communicate projects’ activities in the provinces under projects Scope.
- Establish a professional and working reporting channel and system among projects’ staff at central and Provincial Level to make sure the communication among staff is smooth, professional and world class.
- Receive provincial reports, analysis and findings and prepare his/her own evolution and analysis for the senior management.
- Plan and design capacity building and development plans for projects staff and follow up on them to make sure they are implemented and the staff gain the necessary skills to perform their jobs well.
- Conduct a quarterly evaluation of the projects staff and share the feedback and report with MHI management.
- Develop Project Management Tools (forms, formats…) and their implementation mechanisms for mapping, training, monitoring and evaluation of the projects successful implementation.
- Develop methodologies for using data analytic tools; develop and present reports, visualizations, and statistical graphs to illustrate findings and draw recommendations.
- Support Humanitarian & International Partnership Department (HIPD) in conducting assessments, surveys and proposal development inputs and so
- Perform any other assignment given by the manager.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience with a Master Degree and 5 years’ relevant professional experiences with a Bachelor degree in related field.
- Able to measure risk, and allow for data driven solution.
- Excellent Understanding of full cycle of project implementation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Good Coordination and Reporting Skills
- Outstanding Problem-Solving skills
- Great understanding of Community, people and their needs.
- Excellent Report Writing Skills
Languages: Written and Spoken fluency in English, Pashto and Dari languages is a must.
Interested local candidates are requested to send their CVs along with the Cover letter in 1 Word/PDF file (NO Educational and Work Certificates) to the attention of the following email, (Roheena.email@example.com) no later than the closing date.
Your email subject line should be as (MHI/MO/120522/11) otherwise your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for the test and interview.