- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Experience 2-4 Years
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Fixed-term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference Livelihoods
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3Months
About the IFRC
IFRC is an international Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies which is one of biggest world organization, which has about 192-member. This organization is working in seven parts which are unity and university, voluntary service, fundamental principles, independence, impartiality, neutrality and humanity.
Section Of Red Crescent Society (ARCS) with technical support of International Federation of red Cross and Red Crescent Societies IFRC and with financial support of Kuwait. This program support Afghan women in A few provinces in Afghanistan Balkh, Herat, Kabul, Kandahar, Nangrahar, Balkh nad Bamyan to provide support most vulnerable women in nearby communities.
- Communication ,Report Writing, Be able to Analytic, Project management
- Description of Skills:
- Should Speak and write English and Local language Pashto and Dari
- Should have ability of planning, analytic, and decision making.
- Red Cross/Red Crescent experience working experience is the best.
- Have good deal with people.
- 2 years experience
- Duties applicable to staff
- Should work actively towards achievement of the federation goals.
Should perform other work-related responsibilities an duties which assigned by the line manager.
Abide by and work in accordance with Red Crescent principles and the Red Cross.
Min bachelor degree in related field (BBA, Economics, Agriculture and Social Science) and Master degree would be the best.
You send your email to below email with your Update CV and cover litter. Also remember to mention your province in Email Subject.