- Salary Offer As per VWO salary Scale
- Experience Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Admin or Finance
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 8 months-extendable
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 230
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date April 25, 2021
- Education Bachelor degree (Preferably, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Accounting or
About Voice of Women Organization:
Voice of Women Organization (VWO) is an Afghanistan-based non-governmental, non-profit, non-political, and non-partisan organization that specifically strives for the revival of women’s role in Afghan societies through advocacy for women’s rights, their legal and social protection, and their capacity building.
VWO informally established in Kabul in 1998 to run covert schools for girls under the repressive regime of the Taliban, VWO was registered with the Government of Afghanistan as the first women’s organization in the post-Taliban setup. The organization has since carried out scores of projects for the socio-economic advancement of Afghan women and girls. Voice of women organization established a headquarter office in 2004 in Herat province. In the beginning, it focused on women-related matters, and later on, in 2005, VWO established the first women protection center in Herat province.
Currently, the organization is operating in 7 provinces (Herat, Ghor, Farah, Nimroz, Badghis, Daikondy, and Faryab) of Afghanistan having 6 projects with more than 240 employees working toward achieving its mission.
Title: Project Admin/Finance Assistant
Dept. Location: WPC/FGC-Ghor-Afghanistan
Reports to: Project Admin/Finance Officer
Description: Project Admin/Finance Assistant will be responsible to provide Admin/Finance support as explained under specific responsibilities below and to perform the functions in an appropriate manner as per VWO policies and organizational requirements.
- To maintain the proper records of all advances issued to employees on daily as well as project basis.
- Assist Project Admin/Finance to record daily transactions in primary books of accounts (General Journal and Project Cashbook).
- To ensure and follow up on proper filing of all expenditures documents including Bank Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Counts, Bankbooks, Cashbook…etc.
- Ensure that all project financial documents are kept in safe place.
- To make sure all financial vouchers/documents are completed in terms of signature and stamp before filing and sending to VWO Herat finance section.
- Assist and maintains of records for all assets and supplies on a daily basis.
- Organize and file all papers and office documents in an appropriate file.
- Assist in overall administrative issues, such as stationery delivery form, ensuring that inventory lists, procurement forms are updated regularly and accurately field
- Checking that all expenses items follow established approved processes and appropriate documents or receipts.
- Conduct regularly checks on stationary stock records to ensure that records are being maintained and that there is no misuse of office supplies.
- Provide appropriate support to admin staff so that all office, kitchen/meal room and guesthouse spaces are clean, welcoming and representative of VWO standards.
- Support staff in correct usage of records and forms for procurement, logistics, stationery, office supplies and finance.
- Any other relevant task given by the immediate supervisor.
Position Requirements: (Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree (Preferably, Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Admin or Finance section in National or International Organization.
- Having oral and written communication skills in English and Dari languages.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Excellent working computer skills of MS office package (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) Quickbooks database is preferred.
رهنمود تسلیم دهی اسناد
علاقمندان که واجد شرایط معیار های فوق هستند لطف نموده خلص سوانح خویش را به شکل سافت به آدرس ایمیل که در اعلامیه تذکر داده شده و یا هم به آدرس دفتر ندای زن ( ولایت غور، شهر فیروز کوه، جاده تایمنی، فامیلی های شهر فیروز کوه، لیسه سلطان شهاب الدین غوری ) اسناد خویش را ارسال نمایند
در ضمن از تمامی علاقمندان که میخواهند درخواست های خویش را به شکل الکترونیکی ارسال بدارند در عنوان ایمیل خود نمبر اعلامیه ذیل را ذکر نمایند