- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Address Kot , batikot, achin, durbaba, nazyaan, Behsud, Shirwari, surkhrod, chaparhar,debala, khogyani, sherzaad, hesarak, pachragam, darenoor, kama
- Years of Experience At least 5 years’ experience in relevant field and supervision
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 10 Month
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference FGA-HRM-23-021
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Having Social science/ Business administration/ Master of Business Administration/ medical degree from a recognized university.
- close Date March 21, 2023
About Future Generations Afghanistan:
Future Generations (FG) is the collective name for an international network of non-governmental organizations including FG Country Programs in Asia and Africa, Future Generations University (FGU) and its alumni in 17 countries, academia, and individual’s experts. The original charitable organization, Future Generations, was established in 1992 for the purpose of learning from, and building upon the world’s most successful examples of community empowerment and social change. It is complemented by the Future Generations Graduate School (Future Generations University) in 2006 in the State of West Virginia with authorization to provide a Master’s Degree in Applied Community Change focus on Conservation and Peace building. The Future Generations Afghanistan (FGA) established in May 2002 and obtained its registration certificate from Ministry of Economy, Government of Afghanistan in October 2005. Since 2007, FGA has been operational in Eastern Afghanistan, and successfully completed development and humanitarian programs in Nangarhar, Laghman , Kunar, Nuristan, Logar, Wardak, Nimruz, Herat and Kanadahar Provinces
He will oversee the planning, implementation and monitoring of the UNICEF project activities at the provincial level under the general guidance of the Managing director/Provincial Manager.
Provide direct support to Social Mobilizers:
- Provide technical support to social mobilizers to develop monthly work plan for community engagement activities
- Provide technical support to social mobilizers to develop cascade training plan
- Provide technical support to social mobilizers to develop social map and micro-planning session at the community level according to the plan
- Provide technical support to implement community level activities according to the plan
Maintaining quality through Supervision:
- Conduct regular supportive supervisory visits to the project sites in order to observe the progress of the project implementation.
- Conduct regular supportive supervisory visits to CEFC in order to observe the progress of the implementation.
- Guide to Social Mobilizers according to the findings and initiate to take corrective measures
- Follow up on SM’s monthly plan implementation
- Organize coordination meeting and dialogue with district level stake holders
- Participate in district level coordination meeting called by different authorities and present the progress and challenges
- Coordinate with other CSO partner’s activities those are working with UNICEF in other programmes
- Regular visit to health department and present the project update and take initiative to mitigate challenges
- Establish and maintain coordination with key influencers, religious leaders, media people and community elders at the district level
Record Keeping and Documentation
- Collect monthly data from social mobilizers from each district
- Compiled monthly data and develop provincial programme progress report
- Sharing the monthly report to Monitoring Officer prior to the dead line
- Develop evidence specific case studies and most significant change stories (quarterly)
- Verifies that output targets are achieved according to plan.
- Allocates resources efficiently such that staff can achieve their targets.
- Holds weekly staff meetings with an agenda and minutes.
- Ensures information from headquarter is conveyed to the provincial staff especially minutes of Staff Information Meetings policies guidelines and new manuals.
- Monitors on a monthly basis the achievement of the project target activities and reports major discrepancies to the regional office.
- Monitors project staff performance on a regular basis.
- Will provide monthly capacity building trainings for the staff if needed.
- Reviews and approves individual staff weekly and monthly work plans.
- Submit weekly and monthly plan to top level management.
- Any support requested by the Management
- Any other task assigned by senior management staff or line manager
- Support HR and program director in recruitment of provincial staff.
- Advance English, Pashto (Dari will be an asset)
- Good communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to explain and present program-related information/requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people
Interested and qualified candidates for this position are encouraged to apply and send their CVs with a cover letter., only qualified candidates who are meeting the position requirements will be shortlisted & contacted
Please do not forget to mention the title of position, Location and Vacancy Number in subject line of your email.
Emails with no title of position, Location and Vacancy Number in subject line will not be considered.