- Salary Offer As per organization Salary scale (Variable Salary)
- Years of Experience Minimum of 3-year experience in the same position with non-profit sector
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent (3 Months Probationary)
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference CSIO-01-22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education At least a university graduation (Bachelor) in business administration, public policy, project management and any other relevant
- close Date August 8, 2022
About Cooperation for Social Improvement Organization – CSIO:
Cooperation for Social Improvement Organization (CSIO) is a civil, nongovernmental, non-political & non-profit organization, founded by a team of committed Afghan youth.
Our vision is an equal and peaceful Afghanistan holding modern responsive institutions and strong economy, and our mission is to enabling Afghanistan’s citizens for effective and meaningful participation in political, economic and socio-cultural processes of the country.
The objective of the position is to make CSIO able to effectively implement all current or any prospective future project to achieve the project goals and impact on the community and to assess the needs of the target geography through research and surveys and sharing the information with the main office and identifying the innovative methodology for the implementation of the project. The program manager will be responsible to link CSIO with the community, regional and local government officials, local tribes, religious and community leaders.
PROJECT/ PRACTICE MAMAGMENT
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project scope.
- Reviews Reports/Analysis prepared by team before sending to the main office.
- Effectively monitor project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project document are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- He/She will be responsible to coordinate the project managers in launching the new projects and providing technical support when required to the project manager.
- She will be responsible to provide timely all necessary information regarding the regional business to the program manager and will act as a monitor of all the running projects.
- She/He will be responsible to obtain/ get / request all relevant project information which is necessary for the project reporting, management and implementation.
- She/He will be responsible to prepare, weekly, monthly and annually operational work plans and monitoring that the work plan is properly implemented.
- Facilitates project team, CSIO main office community, government meetings effectively.
- Holds regular meeting with project managers and the project teams.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to program manager.
- Delivers attractive, information, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- She/He will be responsible to act as bridge between the regional staff and CSIO main office and will try to keep the project staff satisfied and motivated.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/ sensitive information tactfully.
- Manages day-to-day Donor’s interaction.
- Sets and manages donor’s expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with donor’s personnel that foster donor’s ties.
- Communicates effectively with donor’s to identify needs and evaluate alternative need/problems solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase community and donor satisfaction and deepen donor and community relationships.
- Builds knowledge bade of each Donor’s core area of operations, organization and objectives.
- Will be responsible to evaluate and review the current policies and procedures and identify the gaps and shortcoming in the implementation policies and identify the potential issues for which the detail policies and procedures are required.
- Will be responsible to select six monthly job performance and capacity building targets for each manager and monitoring and guiding the managers so that they reach their target objectives.
- Will be responsible to develop his capacity along with the capacity of his core staff and should adopt the job rotation and job enrichment, delegation etc concepts to provide opportunities to the staff to build their capacity.
- Will be responsible to assess the needs of the regional community and extract innovative ideas from the community to provide solutions of the problems and converting ideas in to proposal and sharing it with the main office along with finding donors to support the proposed projects.
INTERNAL OPERATIONS AND CONTROLS:
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces
- Approves team member’s time and expense reports in a conscientious and timely manner.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
Qualification and work experience:
- At least a university graduation (Bachelor) in business administration, public policy, project management and any other relevant.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in the same position with non-profit sector.
- Knowledge of M& E is desired.
- Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto is must.
- Detail-oriented, honest and responsible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer skills and experience in Ms. Office, google documents and google forms.
- Ability to learn quickly, strong self-training readiness.
- Can quickly adopt the best program practices and can be motivated easily towards changes.
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation: Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for others: Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Interested applicants should submit their up-to-date CVs along with a cover later to below email. Please mention the vacancy number in subject of your email.