- Salary Offer As per organization salary policy per month
- Address Gamba DH
- Years of Experience At least One year experience in this field
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HNTPO-11-22-2022/003
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from a recognized physiotherapy institute
- close Date November 27, 2022
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all. HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program, SEHATMANDI Projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Assess the patient, taking care to write detailed assessment cards with history, problem list, long and short term goals and treatment plan
- Undertake suitable treatments and follow up as appropriate; treatment may include patient education, use of exercises, mobilization and other physical modalities such as electrotherapy.
- Undertake in-patient treatment and participate in ward rounds as appropriate
- Refer patients to other specialties such as orthopedic services as appropriate
- Prescribe and measure suitable walking aids and wheelchairs as appropriate
- Use all physiotherapy equipment, supplies and machinery properly and safely, take care of them and keep them clean
- Be punctual and professional in working practice and follow the requirements of the administration on time-keeping, report writing and preparation of any necessary documents
- Follow up patients in home based visits or outreach programs as appropriate
- Cooperate with relevant medical and health personnel in the best interest of the patient
- Educate medical doctors, other healthcare workers and local communities on the benefit of physiotherapy
- Provide training to families, and community health workers on basic exercises as appropriate
- Supervise PTAs in the treatment and follow-up of patients
- Prepare monthly statistical reports
- Afghan national
- Graduated from recognized medical institute of physiotherapy.
- At least one-year experience in this field
- Good interpersonal communication skills and team working ability.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Fluency in written and spoken Pashto and Dari.
- Preferred to work experience.
Interested and qualified national candidates are requested to send their application letters including a letter of interest,CVs,Experience Certificates and TIN Copy to apply via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit hard copies of application letters along with CVs to
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed.