- Salary Offer As per as AADA salary scale.
- Experience At least 3 years experience in the relevant position.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference N/A
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date September 10, 2021
- Education Must have recognized document of physiotherapy.
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
- helping patients with spine and joint problems, especially after an operation
- helping patients recovering from accidents, sports injuries and strokes
- working with children who have mental or physical disabilities
- helping older people with physical problems become more mobile.
- To be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work, including
- the management of patients in your care
- To undertake an assessment of patients, using clinical reasoning skills and manual
- assessment techniques to provide a physiotherapy diagnosis of their condition.
- With appropriate support, to formulate prognosis and recommend best course of
- intervention, developing discharge plans.
- To formulate and deliver individual and group physiotherapy treatment program
- based upon knowledge of the evidence of the treatment options available.
- Any other task assigned by the PM/ DPM/or relevant immediate supervisor.
Note: Measurement of standard of performance is based on judgment by the immediate supervisor on his/her own observation, feedback from the staff, and the community
Personnel qualifications (Special training/experience required) provide 3 – 5 requirements:
- Must have recognized document of physiotherapy.
- At least 3 years experience in the relevant position.
- Academic and other skills Documents
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of Position and Name of Province in which they want to apply either through e-mail to address shown below, or through direct submission to the Human Resource department of AADA main office ““House #33, PD 4, Second part of Kart-e-Parwan, Ghazi Ayob Khan female high school lane, Kabul, Afghanistan. Candidates who send their CVs through e-mail must mention the Title of position (Physiotherapist (Female) Paktia Province) in which they want to apply, in the subject line of email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title; else otherwise the CV will not be entertained.
NOTE: Please add the title of position and province on which you are going to apply for, in the subject line of your email.