- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Years of Experience Working experience in HIV preventive projects
- Number of Vacancies: 24
- Contract Duration 1 year(s)
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HR/KU/AC/2023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University degree in health, MD
- close Date January 28, 2023
About Karwan University:
Karwan University is an institution established in 2007 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of KU is coinciding with the intense need of contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
Afghanistan, with the international community is on the road of development and the provision of sustainable solutions to the decade’s long problems that have left impacts on both the national and international reputation of Afghanistan as a nation as well as a country in this globe era.
Karwan University is an institution provides quality and standard higher education in Computer Science, Business Administration, Law and Political sciences and is committed to play a positive role in contributing to the education sector by pursuing specific goals with education programs that meet the contemporary requirements to practically and realistically achieve its goals and a difference in the lives of the young generation.
The Faculties of BBA, BCS, Law and Political Science at Karwan University, invites applications for the said position. Karwan University is located in one of the best location of the capital city Kabul. The campus offers a very pleasant year-round climate, numerous recreational and cultural opportunities, and one of the highest-ranked Private University systems in the nation. For more information, please visit www.karwan.edu.af.
We are looking for a well-organized, resourceful Professor to join our excellent BBA, BCS, Law and Political Science faculties. The Professor’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching a requisite number of graduate classes, assisting with the development of course material, supervising postgraduate students, regularly publishing journal articles, serving on committees, attending conferences, writing proposals for grants, delivering presentations, and handling other administrative duties.
To be successful as a Professor, you should be able to balance teaching and research responsibilities. Outstanding Professors are able to conduct independent research, accurately allocate resources, and provide subject-related and management advice to the faculty.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The Lecturer should take classes on time and leave them on time.
• The Lecturer should ensure that all the students ‘assignments, quizzes and examination papers are marked accurately and transparently without any discrimination.
• The assignment and quizzes papers should be returned to the students after marking within one week.
• The Lecturer should submit the sessional and the final results of the students within a week after terminal examination.
• The Lecturer according to this contract is bound to take classes offered by the educational council of KU.
• The Lecturer should take 16 classes per week, each class duration is 90 minutes, and total hours are 24 hours per week.
• The Lecturer should ensure his presence in the meeting called by chancellor/vice chancellor.
• The Lecturer should help the examinations department and make his presence ensured in the examination hall during examination and in the conduction of the entry test.
• The Lecturer should help examination department in the setting of paper(s) and/or submit the questions of the examination on time.
• The Lecturer should help management being the member of different committees.
• · At least have 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
• Ability to inspire students with your passion.
• Flexibility, resilience and willingness to work long hours.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures as applied to Karwan University.
• Fluent in Pashto, Dari, and English languages are required.
Master’s in relevant field and Ph.D. will be Preferred. All education document should be attested by ministry of higher education
All interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs along application letter to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com no later than (28/Jan/2023), please mention position title and Vacancy number clearly in the subject line of your email.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only. Submission after the deadline will not be considered.