- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 2 - 5 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference IRW-215-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period Not Specified
- close Date August 10, 2022
About Islamic Relief Worldwide:
Islamic Relief Worldwide – Afghanistan Country Office (IRW) is an international non-profitable Non-governmental humanitarian relief organization with its headquarter in UK-Birmingham. It enjoys consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. It is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Moments and NGOs in Disaster Relief. IRA started its humanitarian activities for Afghan Refugees in Pakistan and Afghan people inside since then; IRA continued assisting in emergency relief, food security, women empowerment, girl education, orphan sponsorship, health, emergency education, shelter, Ramadan, and Qurbani programs.
The teacher holds the key position in the orphanage school and will particularly perform the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Apply and ensure all required and proposed teaching methods during the teaching period
· Develop and maintain proper monthly and annual lesson plans
· Delivering of the full knowledge of his/her relevant subject to the students on timely manner
· Control the students attendance sheets regularly
· Providing the weekly, monthly and annual teaching plans for his/her relevant subject
· Participating seminars and trainings for improvements of the school and orphanage.
· Taking care of all orphan students in the Khog Kor school
· Taking care and looking after all the student cleanliness (cloths, health , hair …)
· Help and support other teacher in case of any urgent absence
· Establish clear objective for all lessons, units and projects
· Ensure and performing the class work and homework to all students
· Checking of all students home work
· Preparing of both midterm and annual exams questions and completing the entire process
· Ensure teacher prepare report on students and activities as per required by administration.
· Ensure the availabilities of books, materials and supplies for his relevant class .
· Ensure students take part in and as provided with opportunities extra activities.
· Participate in the seasonal program implementation
Perform any other tasks as required by the principal
· Bachelor Degree in Education or any other relevant field
· At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in Teaching or relevant field
· Fluency in local languages
· To have the extreme patience and abilities require for working with hostel and school children.
· Good internal personal skills
To be punctual and on time
Submission Guidelines:Interested and qualified national candidates should submit a cover letter explaining their motivation and updated CV to the following link:
The closing date for accepting applications is 10 August 2022.
Please clearly state the Vacancy Announcement number and title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered and only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Note: The interview will be on rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position the interview may take place before the closing date of the post/s.