- Salary Offer As per ORCD salary scale
- Address Azadai Meena, Khost, AFG
- Years of Experience 4-5 Years Experience in NNGO or INGO
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Open Ended (Permanent)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AMC001
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 9, 2023
About Abdali Medical Complex/عبدالي طبي کمپلېکس:
Abdali Medical Complex is a private hospital established in 2022 by Prof. Badshahzar Abdali under direct supervision of Ahmad Shah Abdali Institute of Higher Education, in Khost, Afghanistan. It provides the people of Afghanistan the best healthcare services.
We are looking for an experienced orthopedic surgeon for the treatment of patients who require specific orthopedic procedures in simple or complex conditions, such as scoliosis, dislocations/fractures, damage to tendons/muscles and ligaments.
Your responsibilities will include consulting patients, discussing treatment protocols, treating patients, overseeing aftercare and physical therapy, and coordinating with other specialists, when necessary.
Qualification and requirements:
- Medical Degree from a registered and recognized university.
- 4 to 7 years’ internship and residency training, specializing in orthopedic surgery.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a consultant would be highly prioritized.
Knowledge and competencies (State skills, abilities & traits required):
- Excellent patient management skills and patient-oriented approach
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work under difficult working conditions
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skill and good communication skill in Dari, Pashto and English languages
- Having good computer skills
Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
To apply please send your application / CV to the email of Institute.
For more details contact us on +93775235757 or firstname.lastname@example.org