- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Contract Duration Open Ended
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AUB/HR/023-005
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date February 16, 2023
About Afghan United Bank:
Afghan United Bank is a local bank, licensed by the Afghanistan Central Bank in 2007. Currently, this bank has 27 branches across the country. The bank provides various banking products to its clients and customers including Islamic Banking-
The Branch Operations Manager works with/under the Branch Manager to create and maintain appropriate levels of focus, operational integrity, and control strategies for the branch. Ensure acceptable audit results and adherence to legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures and continuous process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implements structure and process orientation that ensures proper delivery of the service to the customers.
- Responsible for the timely processing of the daily work and reports to the Branch Manager.
- Responsible for strict adherence to bank policies and procedures.
- Proactively handles customer service issues and provides timely solutions.
- Provides clear and effective leadership to the operation staff.
- Oversees all data processing activities supporting the deposit & withdrawal servicing of the branch.
- Maintains and follows current policies and procedures manuals.
- Handles customer questions and complaints regarding operational issues.
- Co-responsible for the operational, financial, and customer service performance of the branch.
- Works with sales and operations to ensure Branch is providing 100% service level to end customers at all times.
- Prepares Branch for audits and ensures branch is in a constant state of audit readiness.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management.
- University degree, preferably in the Business Management field.
- At least 3 years of branch operations experience at the managerial level.
- Past managerial experience in Banking will be an advantage.
- Reporting and data analysis skills are required.
- Ability to analyze and improve processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer literacy.
- Professional and innovative.
- Persuasiveness and disciplined.
Interested candidates who deem themselves suitable for this position can submit their application (CV, Cover Letter, and recent photo) electronically to bellow mention email. Please include the position and vacancy number in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test & interview