- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 5 - 6 years
- Number of Vacancies: 10
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MKTB24-001
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date June 21, 2023
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO)
About Afghan Bureau Collaboration Office (ABCO):
ABCO is a national NGO providing services in various aspects of Afghan society. Head office is located in Mazar-e-Sharif city. We launched an online Tutoring website to provide school support education for Afghan children abroad.
Maktab24.online enrolls Afghan children outside Afghanistan at Virtual Classes to speak Dari/Pashto and get various Afghani Educational support courses that matters to Afghan families abroad. Experienced teachers from Afghanistan will conduct 1-to-1 life sessions thru online platforms (ZOOM). Native language practice-courses, religious teachings and other improvement educational courses will be provided through online video lessons via Maktab24.online’s website & APP.
We need to hire teachers who have sufficient teaching experience in primary and secondary schools. Our hired teachers will connect to students ONLINE to provide a number of school support Afghani educational courses.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
Online teachers will instruct and educate students of all ages all around the world using the internet, computers, and online tools. They shall provide instruction in every academic Afghani education subjects, based on the previous training and education they have already acquired.
Design Curriculum & Lesson Plans
Shall design lesson plans and Curriculums based on the requirement of various student categories
assign homework, special projects, and reading assignments to students.
Engage Students During Class
encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning.
provide feedback to students and assign grades to their coursework.
Assess Student Performance
assess and monitor individual student performance to ensure students are keeping up with the curriculum and not falling behind the rest of the class.
communicate with students and parents to provide progress reports and updates through online chat sessions and email. They may also hold online “office hours” so students and parents can communicate with them at their convenience.
track student attendance to online classes and report absentee students to their immediate supervisor, parents, or a school counselor.
- At least 6 years of previous physical classroom teaching experience in education, tutoring, mentoring, homeschooling
- Proficient in English language (reading, speaking & understanding)
- Those who are fluent in 4 languages (Persian, Pashto, English and Arabic) are given priority.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in teaching, Dari or English literature is preferred. However high school graduates who have enough relevant teaching experience and are proficient in English language and computer skills can also apply.
- The ability to teach 3 to 4 hours online at different hours of the day and night.
Skills and Abilities:
· Leadership – strong leaders, able to maintain virtual classroom discipline and successfully guide students through lesson plans
· Motivational skills– use motivational skills and strategies to encourage students to learn and keep them engaged in their own education
· Communication skills– have strong verbal and written communication skills to instruct and educate students, grade written work, and deliver reports to parents
· Computer skills– because of the internet-based nature of the job, online teachers should
· have excellent computer skills and can work with multiple types of computers, peripheral accessories, and software programs
· Analytical skills– use analytical skills to evaluate student work and ongoing student progress.
– Familiarity with the computer, especially how to use the Zoom program.
– 24-hour electricity and internet availability.
Interested candidates who would like to apply for this position, should send their CV in the below format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV
- National ID (Tazkera/Passport)
- Photo (ID size)
Applications with missing documents than requested, will not be considered.