- Salary Offer As per NTA salary scale
- Experience 2 years of relevant experience
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 498/ HRMD/CCNPP/MRRD
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 15, 2021
- Education • Bachelor degree
About Citizen Charter/MRRD:
The Citizens’ Charter is a National Priority Program (NPP) of the National Unity Government (NUG) that was officially launched on September 25, 2016. The Citizens’ Charter is an inter-ministerial, multi-sectorial NPP, where Ministries have collaborated to provide basic services to rural communities. The key service delivery ministries involved are: Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD), Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG), Ministry of Education (MoE), Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) and Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL), with oversight by Ministry of Finance (MoF). MRRD has a key role and will be responsible for infrastructural development and strengthening CDCs and Cluster CDCs. The Community Development Councils (CDCs) will be linked to sub-national government to improve communication and coordination from the community to the district, provincial and national levels – increasing Government visibility and accountability. The Citizens’ Charter is an important foundation for the Government’s reform agenda, contributing to a number of priority areas including: Ensuring Citizens’ Development Rights; Building Better Governance; Reforming Development Planning & Management and Developing Partnerships. The Citizens’ Charter intends to improve service delivery by ensuring minimum service standards, provide greater responsiveness by the Government to the people and increase the level of public satisfaction with services. The Charter commits to deliver the following core services across the country over a 10 year period:
• Basic health services
• Basic education access
• Safe drinking water and sanitation
• Improved farming technologies and the delivery of extension services
• Rural connectivity with tertiary roads
• Rural renewable energy
Job Description/ Duties and Responsibilities
- Organized Operations Director meetings and provides all necessary information’s like agenda, record minutes of the meetings
- Provides as given through the director of operations ,direction, planning ,and management of the activities of a major area in the various CCNPP divisions
- Assures adherence to safety programs and re-evaluates existing programs
- Prepare reports, correspondence and other documents
- To track incoming operational reports and ensure appropriate distribution/filling
- To track operational contracts , invoices and memos and ensure appropriate distribution/filling
- File all operations related documentations
- Take minutes and produce various documents in timely and efficient manner
- Maintain copy of all written (as opposed to electronic)incoming and outgoing operational correspondence
- Maintain relevant operations divisions files for Director of operations, translation tasks as directed
- Service as a member of the management team in the meetings and negotiations concerning variety of labour relation issues
- Screening all telephone calls ,ensuring that appropriate parties receive the information for director of operations
- Performed all other tasks related to the job as needed
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor degree with 2 years of relevant experience in the related field or Baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience.
- Experience in community driven development project will be a plus point
Other skills and Requirement of the positions:
- Good reporting skills, filing and data management skills and able to work late hours.
- Excellent communication, team working and problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Pashto, Dari and English;
- Good computer skills, including proven experience using the Microsoft Office package;
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude;
- Strong ethics and reliability;
- Good communication and presentation skills, be able to detect meanings that are hidden in tone, body language
- Time management, Analytical and prioritization skills.
- Tactful and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-cultural environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also as an effective team member.
- Professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
Please send your up-to-date CV, required Bachelor degree certified by Ministry of Higher Education and all work certificates as per your CV, before closing date, (please make sure that the size of documents that you attach does not exceed 4MBs), if any of the mentioned documents are not sent/provided, it will be considered as uncompleted documents and the candidate will not be short listed for the position he/she applied for. Interested Afghan Nationals should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the subject line the title of the position and Vacancy Announcement Number E.g. Office Assistant – 498/HRMD/CCNPP/MRRD to: email@example.com;
Important Note: any/all applications without the mentioned subject line will not be considered