- Salary Offer Based on NRC salary scale
- Experience At least 3 years’ experience in related field
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 6 Month
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 10, 2022
- Education MD Degree, Specialist is pereferable
About Sanayee Development Organization (SDO):
Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) is an Afghan development NGO, established in 1990 in Peshawar – Pakistan, to serve Afghan refugees in that area. SDO takes its name from Hazrat Abu-ul-Majad Majdod Ibn-e-Adam, well known as Hazrat Hakeem Sanayee, (1088 – 1166 A.D), one of Afghanistan’s most outstanding poets.
In 2002, SDO expanded its services and relocated to Kabul – Afghanistan, with the mission to contribute to the emergence of a peaceful, developed and self-sustaining Afghan society through the provision of services to vulnerable and disadvantaged people in remote and underserved rural areas of Afghanistan in the sectors of Peace building and Conflict Transformation, Health, Education and Community Development.
Over time, SDO has established an extensive field presence and has implemented projects in 22 of Afghanistan’s 34 provinces. Today, SDO continues to operate in nine provinces in the northern, western, eastern and southern regions of the country. In all its works, SDO applies a participatory, community-based approach to development, working with community-based organizations, as well as relevant sub-national government bodies.
SDO is an active member of major civil society networks at national, regional and international levels.
SDO is the BPHS implementer in two provinces (Kabul and Zabul) and BPHS/EPHS implementer in one province (Faryab), in order to increase routine EPI coverage among children residing in urban/uncovered areas of mentioned provinces, by providing EPI services and contribute in addressing inequities in accessing the EPI services, SDO has been awarded GAVI contracts by MoPH to provide EPI services in urban/uncovered areas and community base vaccination in Kabul, Zabul and Faryab provinces.
Abilities and Core Responsibilities:
The Nutrition Supervisor must have the qualification of MD doctor diploma holder and with experiences of IMAM Programs and ability to monitor & supervise the implementation of basic package of health services in defined health facilities.
He/she is also responsible to improve knowledge & practice of the medical staff through supervision & on the job training regarding the diagnosis & treatment of malnutrition cases.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs supervisory and monitoring visit from Health Facilities.
- To facilitate trainings to HF staff, CHWs, health shura and FHAG members and ensure the quality of the training.
- Undertake regular monitoring visits, document project progress against indicators, collect statistical and narrative reports and provide feedback to implementing team on timely manner.
- To conduct regular supervision of OTPs sites and health shura members at health facility and community level – based on the project needs through development of supervision plans.
- Developing accurate monitoring reports and submits on timely manner.
- Ensure that regular reviews of reports are done and make sure that the performance of the project meet the Sphare standards and recommend appropriate recommendations for sub-optimal performance.
- To do any other task, delegated by supervisor
- Ensure that you work to the best of your ability and demonstrate high levels of commitment to the organization in order to ensure the objectives of your role and the country programs are met.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace.
- Any other official task assigned by line supervisor and Head Quarter team.
Medical Doctor background
At least 3 years’ experience in related field
Interpersonal and managerial and conflict resolution skills.
Communication skills and knowledge of local communities.
Knowledge of English, Dari and Pashto Languages.
Negotiate skills in multicultural and multilingual environment
اشخاص واجد شرایط که خواهش استخدام را در بست هاي فوق داشته باشند درخواستي وخلص سوانح خویش را الی 7 یوم بعد از نشر اعلان به دفتر ولایتی موسســــه انکشافی سنایی فاریاب – میمنه – ناحیه سوم پهلوی معاینه خانه داکتر زلمی کریمی دفتر ولایتی موسســــه انکشافی سنایی تسلیم نمایند
در مورد شرایط کاری , مهارت های مسلکی ضروری است و مقدار معاش ماهوار حین مراجعه به دفتر ولایتی موسســــه انکشافی سنایی در فاریاب توضیحات لازمه داده خواهد شد