- Salary Offer As Per Organization Salary Scale
- Address Abad
- Years of Experience At least 2 years’ or more experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference BDK Nutrition officer 01
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period Not Specified
- Education Medical Doctor MD, and have nutrition trainings is preferable
- close Date August 15, 2022
About AKHS-A (Aga Khan Health Service-Afghanistan):
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan (AKHS,A), an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), is a long-term partner of the ‘Ministry of Public Health, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’ for the implementation of “Basic Package of Health Services” in three provinces (Baghlan, Bamyan and Badakhshan), and implementation of Essential Package of Hospital Service (EPHS) in Badakhshan and Bamyan province. AKHS-A is implementing three Community Midwifery Education Program Schools each in Bamyan, Badakhshan and Baghlan.
- Developing plans of implementation of Stenting at HF Levels,
- Monitor from patient screening through weight for height and MUAC at HFs Levels
- Ensuring that consultation, diagnosis, and Prevented is done by all HFs.
- Ensuring Preparation and submission of monthly food requests for WFP BSFP and sehatmandi.
- Ensuring that food commodities under WFP grant is received timely and distributed to all target HFs.
- Ensuing that all food stock at all target HFs all well functional and suitable for storage of food commodities
- Ensuing that all nutrition related data such BSFP monthly statistical report.
- Provision of written feed back for all target HFs,
- Keep up to date nutrition date base by entering relevant date on monthly basis and submission of report to line Manager
- Ensure to attend in all nutrition related coordination meeting at WFP and PPHD.
- Ensure to provide quarterly presentations or need based presentations on nutrition achievements
- And status,
- Strengthening the Knowledge of IMAM worker Regarding the best Approach program coverage
- Conduct regular Supportive supervisor of the health facility and CHWs in order to Ensure Smooth implementation of BSFP projects at HF level,
- Ensure That Adequate IMAM related Supplies are Available according to caseload estimation for each FDP.
- Coordinate with the Heads of Clinics, CHS, and others Stakeholder to ensure outreach activities, referral and follow up Is conducted,
- Fulfill any other Assignment given by his/ Her Supervisor.
Education: Medical Doctor MD, and have nutrition trainings is preferable
Work Experience: At least 2 years’ or more experience
- Familiarity with BPHS and Nutrition program
- Computer operation skills
- familiarity with English language.
- Operating Systems: Advanced Excel and Access
- Application Tools: MS Office, Mail.
Qualified applicants who are exactly suitable with above criteria are requested to send their Applications + CVs and clearly mention the job title and vacancy number in the subject line: (BDK Nutrition officer 01) otherwise their application will not be considered.
Note:Applications are reviewed on active bases and after receiving sufficient eligible applications we may process the position before closing date.
Aga Khan Health Service, Afghanistan strives to promote diversity as well as provide an equal employment opportunity to each candidate, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, language, marital status, origin, political affiliation, religion, sex, or social status’.
Aga khan Health Service- Afghanistan is an equal opportunities employer. Female are encouraged to apply.
AKHS is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these aims in the context of their roles. We encourage applicants with previous experience or an interest in this field to apply