CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
- Oversee the requesting distribution and return of nutrition stock (food medications equipment) and accurately complete the stock management protocols/forms.
- Provide accurate and appropriate follow up including assessment and treatment of all beneficiaries.
- Support Supervisor in the process of service delivery and coordination
- Filling of OPD-SAM/MAM register books as required
- Distribution of RUTF RUSF and Super cereal based on the In charge advice and IMAM guideline
- Update RUTF RUSF and other Supplementary food (Super Cereal Flour) consumptions;
- Regular update of files (OPD-SAM treatment Cards referral sheets from community & follow up
- Regular submission of food distribution report on daily Weekly and monthly basis
- Assist the Nutrition Counsellors with screening children under 5
- Screen pregnant and lactating women for malnutrition
- Admit beneficiaries to OPD SAM or MAM according to admission criteria
- Observe appetite test and support care takers in feeding the children
- Examine admitted children and pregnant and lactating women and provide appropriate nutritional and medical treatment following National IMAM and other guidelines where necessary
- Examine admitted children for any signs of co-existing illnesses and provide appropriate nutritional and medical treatment or referral according to any necessary guidelines
- Cooperate the doctor in distribution of medicine to the patients
- Administer Vitamin A if the child has not received Vitamin A supplementation during the previous NID
- Encouraging mothers to receive Iron Folic Acid (IFA) during lactation and pregnancy.
- With the approval of the HFs in charge refer children with severe child hood illness moderate acute malnutrition and medical complications to the nearest IPD SAM or pediatric inpatient facility
- Identify pregnant and lactating women and care takers that require Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) and other nutrition or health counselling and provide this support to them
- Give appropriate nutrition health and hygiene education to the beneficiaries and care takers in individual and group sessions
- Discharge children and pregnant and lactating women according to specified discharge criteria
- In collaboration with the In charge provide support to the community based Nutrition Extension Workers (NEW) and liaise before and after each site visit to identify beneficiaries that need follow up (absentees defaulters non-responders)
- Conduct Focus Group Discussions with women as required
- Quality Management:
- Ensure adherence to the provided protocols and guidelines
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all Health & nutrition activities filling in forms cards registration books and tally sheets as required
- Compile reports as required
- Provide Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF), Growth Monitoring Promotion and maternal nutrition Counselling of all mothers with a special focus on Pregnant and lactating mothers/women
- raise Nutrition education to pregnant and lactating mothers of children receiving nutrition services
- Facilitate Focus group discussion between group of mothers of well-nourished children and malnourished children
- Promote hygiene best practices through community engagement and community leader’s mobilization.
- Manage and Conducting food demonstration sessions in community
- Screen children 6 to 59 month and PLWs for malnutrition.
- Provide specific counselling to the mothers of SAM and MAM children regarding proper complementary feeding in different stages of life
- Counselling to pregnant and lactating women for getting additional food.
- Promote and distribute Iron Folic Acid (IFA) and micronutrient for mothers during lactation and pregnancy.
- Responsible for conduction all other nutrition activities such as Growth monitoring of all U2 year children and screening of children under five and PLWs for acute malnutrition using MUAC or weight\height scale for children.
- Register and report all activities including the supplies distributed, the number of beneficiaries, the SAM and MAM cases, the date and location of services, and report those on monthly bases,
- Perform other tasks -within area of expertise- as requested by the supervisor
- Refers the complicated cases to the nearest Health facilities/ Hospital to treat or refer maternal/neonatal complications as appropriate
- Documents contact data in the registration book
- Data collection and reporting
- Communicable diseases Surveillance
- Ensure safe storage of all medicines and medical material and equipment
- Ensure accurate record keeping of stock movements
- Assist to the In charge in preparing stock requests
Education: Diploma in Health
Sector experience : Minimum of 2 year/s of demonstrable relevant Healthcare experience
Languages: Fluent in Pashto (essential).
Click on the link below and then click on ‘Register and Apply’ if you are not already registered with MyCTG
Follow the steps to provide your details and register
Provide the information marked in red
Save your profile and upload copies of your qualification and CV
Once you profile is created and saved go to Vacancies tab on the right corner
Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for
Provide your current employment details, date you are available from and salary expectation
Tick the boxes and click submit
You will see your application under Application tab
Chinartoo 4 position, Shahidassas 2 positions, Dehrawood 1 position
Vacancy Reference NO. in website: VAC-7722