- Salary Offer As Per The ORCD Policy
- Years of Experience Having experience of Nurse in NNGO or INGO for 2-3 years.
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration 1 year performance based possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ORCD-012-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from recognized Nursing Institute.
- close Date May 17, 2022
Organization for Research & Community Development (ORCD) is a Non-governmental, Non-political, Non-profitable and independent organization founded in 2010 by a group of community development and research specialist. The aim of the organization is to contribute to the development of Afghanistan as an integral part of the international community. It envisages accomplishing its aims by building local capacities, generating evidence in various disciplines, promoting evidence-based on best practices and implementing development projects aimed at community development at the grass root level. ORCD is a multi-donor funded NGO, implementing health, agriculture and community development projects in several provinces of the country.
ORCD would like to implement Mobile Health & Nutrition Services (MHNT) Logar province funded by (UNICEF) for which it would like to seek qualified people.
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Physical examination of the beneficiaries and history taking of the beneficiaries.
- Screening for Acute malnutrition of all sick children and record the measurement of identified SAM and MAM on treatment cards.
- Proper Prescription of medicine, Ready to Use Therapeutic Food (RUTF), Ready to Use Supplementary Food (RUSF) and other food.
- Briefing to beneficiaries on how to use the drugs, RUTF, RUSF, other food and when to return for follow up visit.
- Support the nutrition officer on the final decision to refer the complicated cases SAM/MAM or IMCI to the hospital
- Support the nutrition Officer on taking decision when to discharge the SAM/MAM cases from the program.
- Update drugs, RUTF, RUSF and other food consumptions;
- Developing annual and monthly plan with close coordination with relevant provincial D.Ph.
- Reviewing and Mapping of villages and communities have poor access to nutrition services.
- Ensuring that all team members are properly carrying out their job in the field.
- Proper communication with community elders prior to visiting the village for service delivery.
- Coordination with health regarding determination of the fixed place for conducting mobile services.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment (medicine, therapeutic food, and non-medical supply) is available.
- Develop mobile team schedule and submitting to the line manager/NGO/PPHD.
- Collect accurate nutrition information using HMIS standard formats
- Responsible for aggregating monthly reports of related sections of service delivery point according to HMIS standard formats and submit monthly reports to line manager/NGO/PPHD
- Act according to the policy of ORCD;
- Keep confidential with issue related to ORCD;
- Any task given by the Provincial Project Manager.
- Be Afghan
- Graduated from recognized Nursing Institute.
- Having experience of Nurse in NNGO or INGO for 2-3 years.
- Able to speak in Pashto, Dari.
- Able to work in the fast pace environment.
- Having 2-3 years’ experience in BPHS/EPHS.
- Able to go to the field.
Qualified and interested afghan candidates should submit his cover letter and updated CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
The subject line of the email must be (Nutrition Nurse, VA No: ORCD-012-2022).
Please don’t attached heavy files & any other documents more than (1024 KB), otherwise your application will not be consider for shortlisting.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.