- Salary Offer As Per AADA Salary Scale
- Years of Experience At least four years’ full time experience in managing nutrition projects;
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 12 Months Extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AADA6756
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education MD degree with a post-graduate degree (MPH) or diploma in nutrition
- close Date August 8, 2022
Agency for Assistance and Development of Afghanistan (AADA) is an Afghan non-profit non-governmental organization working for the development of Afghanistan mainly through (1) provision of quality health services; (2) community development; (3) training and capacity building at professional and community levels; and (4) research in topics of public health and social sciences besides various projects in different parts of Afghanistan
The Nutrition Deputy Manager based in the main office has the overall responsibility of technical management, planning, and monitoring of the urban nutrition project under the guidance of the Project Manager and in close coordination with Kabul PPHD to ensure quality management of the project in Kabul.
- Overall responsibility interventions technical management of the project in conjunction with technical teams;
- Provide technical support, guidance, and quality assurance to supervision and monitoring teams and operation sites to ensure that the project is achieving the results as aimed;
- Ensuring regular review of project progress is done and that there is value for money, the implementation methodologies are cost-effective and in line with donor approaches.
- Ensuring timely and accurate analysis of data and producing statistics and narrative reports to circulate to donors and partners;
- To closely monitor the performance of project key indicators versus set targets on monthly basis and makes sure effective action plans are developed to achieve project targets
- Assist provincial manager with grant management; developing and following up activity plans, and alerting the manager if any of the activity is not being accomplished according to timeframe;
- Ensure transparency and accountability by sharing the project plan and the progress made with stakeholders at a different level;
- Close coordination of the project activities with health actors in Kabul to avoid duplication of services and wastage of recourses;
- Afghan National
- MD degree with a post-graduate degree (MPH) or diploma in nutrition
- At least four years’ full time experience in managing nutrition projects;
- Strong communication skills, with reasonable written and spoken English;
- Strong leadership skills and a supportive management style.
Interested eligible individuals are invited to submit their CVs and applications, clearly indicating the Title of position and Location in which they want to apply in the subject line of their email through e-mail address shown below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test and interview. Your e-mail must depict the vacancy title and Location; else otherwise the CV will not be entertaine.
for more details communicate us via below contact number: 0785969600