- Salary Offer As per NAC Salary Scale
- Address Gardez
- Years of Experience No work experience is required
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project Base
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 1102022
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education 15th Grade in Nursing. Bachelor will be preferred
- close Date August 25, 2022
About Norwegian Afghanistan Committee:
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) is a member-based solidarity organization that has been working in support and solidarity with the Afghan people for more than 35 years. NAC works in the following sectors: Education, Gender and Human Rights, Governance and Civil Society, Health, Food Security and Job Creation and Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation. NAC’s vision is that NAC shall contribute to an Afghanistan free of poverty where equality, democracy, human rights and respect serve as the bases for political action and development.
The Norwegian Afghanistan Committee (NAC) has a zero tolerance of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (SEAH) both within the organization and of beneficiaries. Prevention of and protection from sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment (PSEAH) is the individual and collective responsibility of all NAC officers, management, staff, consultants, and volunteers, who are all required to familiarize themselves with, agree to, and act in accordance with NAC’s Ethical Guidelines and Commitment, NAC Child Protection Policy, and NAC PSEAH Policy, at all times – both during and outside working hours – and participate actively in introductory and refresher trainings. Any breaches of PSEAH clauses in NAC’s policies, guidelines, and/or commitments will lead to immediate termination and possible legal actions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess clinical education needs, and patient and client teaching needs, utilizing a variety of methods.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Coordinate training programs with area schools, clinics, hospitals, health agencies, and/or vocational schools
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Participate in camps and community events.
- Act as advisers to student to deal with social and academic issues.
- Demonstrate patient care to students in clinical units of hospitals.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head.
- Ensure all necessary supplies and equipment is available for students in clinical practice
- Discuss the clinical objectives of students and facilitate opportunities for practice
- Monitor the students to assess their level of competency and any areas that need to be improved then records this in the logbooks and on the Evaluation of Student’s Clinical Performance form.
- Assists with student support services such as counseling and remedial tutoring.
- Identifies and participates in personal professional development opportunities to ensure that current best practice standards are used in teaching practice
- Notifies the Clinical Coordinator of any concerns related to the students.
- Communicates whenever necessary with the coordinator, informing her of any problems or concerns about carrying out her responsibilities.
- Provide training materials for students
- Must present daily theory call lesson to students
- Must teach the students how to apply the skill in skill lab then on patient
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto
- 15th Grade in Nursing. Bachelor will be preferred
- Fluent in Dari, Pashto
- Computer literate; MS Office (or willing to have on the job training).
- Ability to work with people of different levels and different backgrounds from clinical professionals to support staff.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- No work experience is required
- Having good communication skills.
- Ability to making a good decision and solving problems
- Communication skills and knowledge of local communities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal and managerial, Teaching and conflict resolution skills.
The NAC is an equal opportunity employer; women and persons with disabilities are therefore encouraged to apply.
The NAC offers: An encouraging and team-oriented working atmosphere • Significant career challenges that will test and enhance the skills of the incumbent • Interesting and worthwhile work in a growing organization • Competitive salary packages
How to apply: Please, send your application (CV and cover letter not exceeding 800 KB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No application will be considered after the closing date of the vacancy.
The priority will be given to the field applicants (duty station of the vacancy)
Submission Document requirement:
Please be advised that NAC will require a police clearance form while the candidates go through selection process.