- Salary Offer As per Organization Salary Scale
- Address Nangarhar Regional Hospital (NRH) Pediatric ward
- Years of Experience At least two years’ experience in relevant field.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project Base
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HNTPO-11-20-2022/003
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from a recognized institute, Diploma certified by (MoPH)
- close Date November 27, 2022
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Follow up and recording of vital signs and on time administration of advised medicine
- Collection of specimen from patients for lab examination and follow up of the results and its recording in the file
- Follow all instruction given by doctors in patient’s files like application of NG tube, Dressing, insertion of folly catheter, IV cannula and monitoring of output/input of fluids and etc
- Take care of relevant beds, patients and rooms hygiene & Linen.
- Safe deal with sharps, waste disposal and consider infection prevention measures
- Conduct group and individual health education sessions with clients
- Ensure implementation of national guidelines related to nursing care
- Preparation of relevant activities plan and activities report
- Attend on duty according to the schedule and use uniform while on job and respect roles regulations of HealthNet TPO
- Identify and report immediately any problem which interferes in the delivery of services or in achieving the program objectives to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for proper data collection and monthly report according to EPHS.
- Attend relevant meetings and training
- Any other relevant task given by doctor, head nurse and head of the unit
- Respect to the rules/regulation
- Keep patient’s confidentiality
- Be respectful and proper attitude against the Clients
- Good interpersonal relation and skills
- Be respectful and proper attitude
- Graduated from a recognized institute, Diploma certified by (MoPH)
- At least two years’ experience in relevant field.
- Working knowledge in English and computer.
- Familiar with national guidelines, preferably HMIS, nursing care
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to email@example.com
Please ensure to fill out the Health Net TPO application form which is available in http://www.acbar.org/application form
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed;
NRH(Nangarhar Regional Hospital), Jalalabad Nangarhar, Afghanistan