- Salary Offer Not Fixed
- Years of Experience Minimum 14 Years’ Experience as a Non –Linear Video Editing
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 2 Years
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 01
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Highest Finished Education
- close Date March 20, 2023
About Aina Afghan Media and Culture Center:
- Non-Linear Video Editor responsibilities will vary from project to project.
Supervising different stages of the production process
Have broad experience of the production process
- Pull together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team
- Maintain contemporary technical skills
- Organize and manage Editing schedules,
Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dari and Pashto
- Knowledge of speaking English or Urdu
- Familiar with Desktop and laptop computer systems (PC and MAC OS systems)
- Act decisively under pressure
- Have good planning skills
- Be good at motivating people
- Be good at supervising and delegating
- Be aware of relevant health and safety laws and procedures
- Excellent knowledge and minimum 14 years of working experience in FCP with Smoke editing system.
- Should have good experience operating professionally Final Cut Pro Smoke Editing System. Using Smoke Editing for different TV Serials.
- Should have experience of video editing at least 5 TV serials in FCP Editing System, using special effects and graphics.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication (English) skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast-paced environment
Please apply by e-mail email@example.com with salary demand.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs