- Salary Offer Based on KRO Salary Scale
- Years of Experience Three years’ prior experience of monitoring and evaluation...
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 6 Months + Extendable
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 2021/12
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University degree in relevant field
- close Date May 20, 2022
About knowledge and Rehabilitation Organization (KRO):
Knowledge and Rehabilitation Organization (KRO)
Knowledge and Rehabilitation Organization (KRO) is a national level, non-political, non-profitable, non-governmental organization working for humanitarian and rehabilitation roots in Afghanistan. KRO is an Afghan organization that is committed to the development of the local economy and building local capacity for sustainable development.
- Adapt tools and methodology to evaluate the projects
- Manage third-party monitoring component of activity, including data collection, processing, analysis, and reporting, and staff training
- Assist the project managers in developing work plans
- Conduct assessments and studies of project impact
- Collect data from all areas of ongoing projects
- Collect data from identified area for data analysis for upcoming projects
- Provide timely evidence-based reports in line with the project activities, with a focus on donor requirements
- Develop M&E frameworks for the projects.
- Ensure that M&E findings are reflected and their recommendations are incorporated in future proposals
- Conduct baseline surveys followed by periodic surveys to track progress
- Track project progress in terms of outputs against targets on a quarterly and annual basis and prepare progress reports and action plans based on findings
- Consult regularly with the project manager/department head on the process of data collection
- Participate in internal and external program/project coordination meetings as required
- Keep records of any visits, phone calls or emails used when collecting evidence.
- Provide supportive supervision and on-the-job training to regional M&E officers
- Ensure that all activities are implemented according to the monthly activity plan and in line with the project objectives.
- Any other tasks assigned by regional director
- University degree in relevant field
- Three years’ prior experience of monitoring and evaluation, survey implementation
- Excellent analytical ability
- Familiarity with evaluation methodologies preferred
- Experience of report writing, Data management/analysis skills
- Fluency in written and oral communication skills (English and local languages)
Please submit your CV and cover letter in one file to email@example.com, please write the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Emails without position title and vacancy number will not be entertained.