- Salary Offer According to the Organization Scale
- Years of Experience Expertise more needed than experience
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One year extendable (with 3 months’ probation period)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference COA-013-2022
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education bachelor
- close Date August 11, 2022
About Caritas Germany Afghanistan:
Caritas Germany is a non-profit organization supporting humanitarian aid projects and the development of social services in Afghanistan. We are officially registered in Afghanistan since 2002. Caritas Germany does not implement projects but works exclusively through partners.
- Act according to the policy and regulations of COA in the broader context of Caritas Germany. Respect and abide by the organization’s values, visions, and mission goals.
- Must be a team player and promote team spirit within project teams.
- Must be result oriented with a strong focus on quality.
- Develop good and long-lasting partnerships with COA’s IPs.
M&E Implementation and Management
- Design and code tools for assessments, PDMs, and situational analysis.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of appropriate data collection and methodologies
- Ensure that IPs are organized and resourced as needed and that they deliver timely and according to data quality standards.
- Clean and analyze data and produce reports promptly.
- Prepare MEAL plans and project indicators follow up tools.
- Measure and report qualitative and quantitative input, process, output, outcome, impact, and goal-level performance indicators for assigned projects.
- Develop ToRs for field visits for M&E related activities.
Technical and System Development
- Contribute to updating current and new projects’ monitoring strategy and frameworks.
- Implement CG M&E policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in proposal writing.
- Development of LogFrames by identifying indicators and means of verification.
- Actively participating in report writing by integrating findings of PDMs and other monitoring activities.
- Ensure CG projects are registered with Awaaz, and that appropriate C&FRMs are in place.
Capitalization and Learning
- Contribute to organizing and facilitating learning events.
- Document and share the lessons learnt and influence the strategic development of future projects and activities.
- Contribute to proactive dissemination and use of knowledge gained through M&E activities among the organization.
- Assure organizational knowledge on cluster standards, humanitarian community findings, and guidelines is updated.
- Work in a group to develop training curriculum, manuals, modules, training and learning materials, and relevant guidelines (flip chart, flashcard, booklet, handout and video learning aid etc.) related to M&E training.
- In coordination with COA’s program team, identify gaps and build capacities of IPs through training and on-the-ground technical support on M&E related issues.
- Promote gender equality and non-discrimination regardless of target groups’ ethnicity and political and religious background.
- As and when required, participate in workshops, seminars & conferences organized by the IPs.
- Promote good coordination and cooperation with other CSOs and relevant clusters.
- M&E Officers engage in constant capacity building and development of their skills and knowledge, especially in mobile data collection and automated software for data analysis and report writing.
- Perform any other duties assigned by COA’s senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience in a related field(s).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills in English, Dari, Pashtu, and relevant local languages.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in data collection and analysis software (KoBo)
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Interested Applicants are invited to submit applications – incl. Cover letter, CV, relevant work attestations, mentioning three references – to firstname.lastname@example.org with vacancy title indicated in the subject of their emails. The closing date for this position is 11th August 2022 COB, applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Also incomplete applications – i.e. missing any of the mentioned documents – will be disqualified. Relevant diplomas can be shown during possible, subsequent interviews. Please address in your application also the topic of travel – independently, for periods up to 2 weeks in remote areas, with overnight stays at partner offices.