- Salary Offer As per ASLO Organization Salary Scale
- Experience Minimum 2 years of work experience in related filled with Master degree and 4 years of work experience with bachelor degree with national or international NGOs.
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 12 Months
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference VA-2022-ASLO-005
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 25, 2022
- Education Master /Bachelor degree in Economic, Statistics or Social science
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees,
• Legal Aid and access to justice.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manger
- Lead development of M&E systems (such as output trackers MEAL Plans) and their roll out for the projects.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of project activities as agreed in M&E framework and plan.
- Strengthen the MEAL systems of the Organization to ensure a qualitative balance of data and analysis.
- Ensure effective scheduling of programme assessments as well as the analysis and dissemination of findings.
- Ensure that all internal and external reporting requirements for MEAL Data are met with timely relevant triangulated and well analyzed data.
- Ensure that all assessment/evaluation reports meet the quality criteria and promote the integration of recommendations and lessons learnt in project planning and future programming.
- Ensure regular review of projects’ indicators in conjunction with financial and operational review.
- Ensure that team members fully understand the function of MEAL in quality assurance and strengthen a culture of open reflection and improvement.
- Ensure that team members fully understand and promote accountability to beneficiaries and to through training and coaching.
- Develop and report against accountability protection and participation-related indicators and issues and produce regular reports on the accountability and participation work.
- Ensure that Accountability activities are appropriately planned and implemented.
- Ensure that project activities are delivered in ways promoting feedback and response mechanisms and include systems to effectively manage complaints.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- At least 2 years (at least 3 years for Master’s degree holders) field experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation strategies including design of systems and tools data analysis and report writing.
- Must be conversant with both qualitative and quantitative data collection methods and analysis.
- Previous experience of working on large scale complex.DRR, Agriculture, emergency and humanitarian programs and experience developing project-based M&E systems for a range of different implementing partners.
- Extensive experience in research and monitoring and evaluation methodology and analysis (qualitative quantitative participatory) with in depth knowledge in the design and use of monitoring and evaluation techniques and approaches.
- Significant experience in leading teams and building M&E team capacity (developing training tools training coaching and mentoring).
Applicants are required to submit their Cover Letter and CVs to email@example.com no later than the closing date mentioned as above and please mention the position title as well as the vacancy number in the subject of their emails.