- Salary Offer As per the Company's salary scale
- Years of Experience 3 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration One Year (Renewable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference MJAM/GE/002
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor degree or above in Mining Engineering
- close Date June 8, 2022
About MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM):
MCC-JCL Aynak Minerals Company Ltd. (MJAM) is a Chinese-funded mining company registered in Afghanistan. MJAM signed the Aynak Mining Contract with the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum of Afghanistan in 2008 to develop the Aynak copper mine project in Aynak site of Logar province located around 50 kilometer south of Kabul City.
- Responsible for the preparation of mining and stripping plans and statistics of production data.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of deep hole blasting in mines.
- Responsible for the optimization and design of transportation roads.
- Participate in ore dilution and loss management.
- Participate in the safety production management of mines.
- Machinery selection based on mine production capacity.
- Advise on what is the most feasible and economically feasible method in mining.
- Advising on mineral extraction based on market value optimization.
- Responsible for developing mining methods.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor.
- Understand the mineral resource estimation procedure.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mining Engineering with minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of mining software on computer.
- Active and adaptability to rapidly changing demands.
- Outgoing personality, displays enthusiasm and passion for their work.
- Ability to perform all work in support of the company’s Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity.
- Knowledge about mineral resources of Afghanistan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including senior management, technical professionals and senior operational personnel.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Excellent communication skills in local and English languages.
- Study experience in China and Chinese language skills will be preferred.
- Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria should send their Resume to the below submission E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Kindly mention vacancy number and position title (Mining Engineer – MJAM/ME/002) in the subject line of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of recruitment.
- No Resume will be considered after the closing date.