- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Address Khost: Soor Kalai, Sharkai, Ghorma, Toormanda, Laghman: Kotakhail Ulia, Rod Paitak
- Years of Experience Three years
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Contract Duration 5 Months
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HNTPO/2023/Sept-0002
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Certified Midwifery Certificate (from recognized institute)
- close Date September 23, 2023
About HealthNet TPO:
HealthNet TPO is a Netherlands based not for profit, non-governmental organization founded on the principle that access to affordable quality health care is a basic human right. HealthNet TPO works with interdisciplinary professionals to develop and implement innovative, culturally appropriate, evidence based public health interventions with a focus on: innovative development of health systems, mental health and psychosocial care, long and short term training of health workers, control of communicable diseases (including malaria), and health financing schemes. HealthNet TPO offers ground-breaking and unconventional solutions that foster self-reliance and promote sustainable health care that is accessible to all.
HealthNet TPO in Afghanistan aims to improve the health status of the people in Afghanistan by supporting the local communities and the Government of Afghanistan in the development of a sustainable health care system. HealthNet TPO is working in Afghanistan since 1994, implementing integrated health projects managed mainly by national staff and supported technically by expatriate staff from the headquarter office. HealthNet TPO Afghanistan is providing Primary Health Care, Mental Health and psychosocial services, fighting malaria and supporting Mother & Child Health Care in terms of providing training for Community Midwifes and to conduct operation research. Health Net TPO is currently implementing projects in 22 provinces and the major program it implements are Malaria Control program,SEHATMANDI projects in four provinces, nutrition, Mental Health and Psychosocial program through a community system strengthening approach.
- Provision of ANC, PNC, delivery and family planning services to the clients
- Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF) and maternal Counseling of all mothers with a special focus on Pregnant and lactating mothers/women
- Giving health education to pregnant and lactating mothers
- Coordination with HF staff and project management staff
- Night duty in the HFs as per schedule
- Maintain partograph and other related registers and documents
- Observing IPC in the HF
- Administration of vaccine specially during the night duty whole vaccinator is absent
- Meeting with community elders for community awareness and sensitization
- Counseling to pregnant and lactating women for getting additional food.
- Encouraging mothers to receive Iron Folic Acid (IFA) during lactation and pregnancy.
- Attend planned training by HNTPO
- Observe the organization policies and rules
- Application of the RMNCH related policies and guidelines during the practice
- Good behavior with clients and staff
- Support health promotors regarding RH sessions
- Fulfilling all relevant registers and support documents.
- Regular reporting to the line manager
- Consideration of the data accuracy and consistency
- Well maintaining the HFs registers and documents while joining the HF
- Other task assigned by line manager
Degree: Graduate from GIHS or recognized midwifery schools
Experience: At least three year working experience in BPHS health facilities.
Other skills: Knowledge of the local languages, good communication and counselling skills
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with an application letter and apply Via E-mail to:-
1) Email Address for Khost Positions: email@example.com
2) Email Address for Kunar Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Email Address for Laghman Positions: email@example.com
Please ensure to write the number of vacancy and position you are applying for, in the subject line of your E-mail Add.
Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be given consideration. Candidates who are meeting the above criteria will be short listed.
1) Email Address for Khost Positions: firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Email Address for Laghman Positions: email@example.com