- Salary Offer As per the Organization salary scale
- Experience At least 3 years working experience.
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration 9 Months Extendable
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference PU-AMI/HR/JAL/001629
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 18, 2022
- Education Graduated as a Medical Doctor.
About Première Urgence – Aide Médicale Internationale (PU-AMI)
PU-AMI (known globally as Première Urgence Internationale, PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. PU-AMI’s teams are committed to support vulnerable communities and populations, those marginalized, hit by conflict, natural disaster or economic downturns. PU-AMI’s main objective is to contribute to reduction in morbidity and mortality, and provide emergency relief to those in immediate need in order to help them regain their dignity.
Afghan mission is the oldest of PUI missions, with the first medical intervention launched in 1979 just after the Soviet troops crossed the country’s borders. PU-AMI teams currently deliver the integrated health care, combined with nutrition, psychosocial support; water, sanitation and hygiene (wash), as well as trauma services. The organization implements projects mainly in eastern parts of the country, and increasingly in the South-East Region. Since the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020, PU-AMI has also positioned itself as one of the main actors in preparedness and response to the pandemic, implementing health and wash-cantered activities at health facilities and community level in Kabul and beyond.
Globally, PUI provides assistance to around 6 million people in 23 countries and across 5 continents: Africa, Asia, Middle East, Latin America, and Europe.
PU-AMI (که در سطح جهان به نام PUI پی یو آی شناخته میشود) یک اداره غیردولتی، غیرانتفاعی، غیرسیاسی و غیر مذهبی مدد رسان بین ا لمللی میباشد.
تیم های PU-AMI متعهد به حمایت و کمک جوامع و جمعیت های آسیب پذیر به انهاییکه در اإثر منازعات- حوادث طبیعی و رکود اقتصادی منزوی شده اند میباشد. هدف عمده PU-AMI کمک در کاهش مرگ و میر -کمک عاجل به اعاده و بازیابی حیثیت ووقار انهاییکه در نیاز فوری قرار دارند میباشد.
ماموریت افغانستان قدیمی ترین مآموریت (PUI) پی یو آی بوده و با اولین مداخله در بخش صحی در سال1979 فقط درست بعد از عبور نیروهای شوروی از مرز های کشور آغاز شد.
تیم های PU-AMI در حال حاضر مراقبت های صحی ادغام یافته همراه با تغذیه حمایت روانی اجتماعی-آب-نظافت و حفظ ا لصحه wash و خدمات تردیدات یا تروما را ارایه میدارد.
این اداره عمدتآ پروژه ها را در بخش شرقی کشور و بطور فزاینده در مناطق جنوب شرقی کشور از زمان شیوع COVID-19 در 2020 تطبیق مینماید .
PU-AMI همچنین منحیث بازیگر اصلی در آمادگی و پاسخ به بیماری همه گیر – اجرای فعالیت های صحی و wash در سطح مراکز صحی و جامعه در کابل و فراتر از آن موقعیت خود را تثبیت نموده است.
در سطح جهان موسسه PUIدر 23 مملکت جهان به 6 میلیون نفر در 5 قاره افریقا- آسیا- شرق میانه- امریکای لاتین و اروپا کمک مینماید.
- Responsibilities and particular assignmentsمسؤلیت ها و وظایف مشخص
- Support health facility staff in coping with Covid-19 overload.
- Support health facility during unavailability of medical doctor.
- Provide primary health care.
- Provide any other health service available in the health facility
General responsibilitiesمسؤلیت های عمومی :
- Support the health facility personnel in coping with potential Covid-19 overload.
- Support the health facility personnel as surge team during unavailability of medical doctor or Nurse
- Based on the plan going to the field together with all the emergency team personnel.
- Provide health and nutrition education to covid19 suspect cases.
- Support to health facility personnel in triage of covid19 suspected cases
- Checking /OPD of patients.
- Writing of prescription for patients according to their health problems and taking the rules of the MoPH into consideration while prescribing drugs are necessary.
- Provision of drugs to the patient according to their prescription.
- Provision of necessary instructions about the given drugs to the patients.
- Refer of covid19 patients to isolation based on severity of the cases
- Supervising the covid19 screening activities and provision of support to the screeners in term of screening registration and reporting.
- Making sure that the documents related to the above mentioned services are available and checking them to make sure that they have been filled completely and kept
- Support health facility staff for Preparation of monthly reports to PU AMI.
- Participating in the meetings.
- Attending of trainings to which invited.
- Informing of the supervisor about the happening of an outbreak or covid19 positive cases.
- Informing of the supervisor about the displacement of people or newly displaced people.
- Conducting of meetings with the personnel according to the plan.
- Graduated as a Medical Doctor.
- At least 3 years working experience.
- At least 1 years working experience in NGOs.
- Familiarity with BPHS and HMIS system.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to speak local languages (Pashto/Dari).
- English is an asset.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to empathize.
- Resident in the area is preferable.
To apply for this vacancy, please use the following link
If the link above does not work by clicking on it, please copy and paste it in the browser address bar.
Make sure to press submit at the end of the application.
No other type of submission will be accepted. Prepare your resume before applying, you will have to attach it. Please save your resume documents with you name.
Regarding PU AMI recruitment process, please note that!
- PU AMI will conduct his recruitment on the base of need only.
- PU AMI commits to a fair and transparent recruitment procedure.
- Only HR department will contact you during the recruitment process.
- In case of any complaint please feel free to send your inquiries to this mail address: email@example.com
- PU AMI may keep data of your application for its pool of candidate and might propose you other position than the one you applied for based on your qualification.
- Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the criteria will be contacted & local applicants from the same province are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Women application are strongly encouraged.