- Salary Offer As per organization salary scale
- Address Yanqi Kala, Khuja-Bahawodin Districts
- Years of Experience 3-5 years experience with relevant position
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 24 month
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference ASLO-Takhar-003
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, practical training in M&E is essential.
- close Date March 30, 2023
ASLO is an Afghan non-governmental, non-political, non-profit and non-partisan organization and has the status of legal entity. The organization was informally established in 2012 and was officially registered with the ministry of economy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in 2013.
ASLO is Currently working in the Following sectors in Afghanistan:
• Humanitarian aid
• Agriculture and livestock.
• Wash and Sanitation
• Health& nutrition
• Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Rural development and social protection.
• Child protection
• Research and Survey project performance and evaluation, training and capacity development,
• Gender equality/equity.
• Food security
• Emergency response and supporting refugees and IDPs and returnees
- Develop M&E Plan for the project, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and/ performance monitoring plans.
- Monitor and evaluate overall project progress on achievement of results in Sare-Pol province.
- Regular preparation of Monitoring and Evaluation reports, required documents, photos, success stories for ASLO activities and handover to ASLO main office.
- Design and lead program evaluations, monitoring systems, field assessments and research, including recruiting, selection, management and oversight of field staff, individuals and groups that implement various components of the field work.
- Serve as a resource to ASLO staff on best practices in the monitoring and evaluation field.
- Development and enhancement of monitoring and evaluation systems to ensure their maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Prepare reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Work closely with Community Mobilizers to check, review, recommend and take joint actions for selecting project participants and training venues, follow up on activities and regular coordination.
- Attend trainings and meetings in the government and CSOs networks whenever recommended at provincial and national level.
- Analyze M&E reports for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and make recommendations.
- Collect information and develop case studies and success stories on the project achievements.
Finalize and submit the M&E reports on the bases of donor formats and requirements timely.
- minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, practical training in M&E is essential.
- A minimum of 3-5 years‟ experience in a similar position involving data collection, documentation, PDMs and reporting
- Demonstrable experience in producing good quality documents for different audiences and managing emergency and humanitarian, protection monitoring information management systems.
- Ability to collect, analyze and produce good quality data and information tables and reports
- Proven skills in data management with concrete knowledge of open source tools such as Kobo Toolbox or CommCare platforms
- Computer literacy with possible advanced Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint and Ms access
- Knowledge in computer statistical packages (EPI INFO, SPSS and Stata)
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building and mentoring of staff
- Knowledge, skills and experience in participatory survey/research methods & Kobo system
- Experience in use of data to inform decision-making, planning, and performance monitoring
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ready to work in difficult environmental conditions
- Must be flexible and culturally sensitive.
- Send your CVs and Covering letter at email@example.com no later than 28-Feb-2023
- Please mention vacancy number along with position title on the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted
- Your email subject line should contain the Position title, Vacancy Number & Job Location, otherwise, your application will not be considered.