- Salary Offer As per ROP Salary Scale
- Years of Experience 2-3 years M&E and capacity development related experience.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AFN-1289
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's degree in gender studies, sociology, or relevant
- close Date December 4, 2022
About Roots of Peace:
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn countries around the world with our partners to remove the remnants of war, landmines and unexploded ordinance, and restore the land in order to rebuild peaceful communities for generations to come. For the past twenty years, the Roots of Peace award-winning “Mines to Vines” approach has impacted one million farmers and families, enabling the exports worth over $150 million to international markets. Since beginning our work in Afghanistan in 2003, Roots of Peace has worked with agricultural value chains in every province of the country resulting in 100,000 tons of exports, creating over 9,000 full-time agribusiness jobs that benefited more than 38,000 families from these value chain approaches. From farmers to exporters, Roots of Peace develops entire agricultural value chains by implementing the ROP Development Model which is designed to serve as a catalyst to generate much broader impact industry-wide – improving incomes for smallholder farmers, bringing peace to rural communities, transforming national industries
Monitoring, evaluation, assessment, verification, data collection, planning & reporting, other relevant tasks:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop procedures for transforming data into useful information including graphical representation.
- Support of controls/validations during data entry, processes and reporting.
- Work closely with the departments and improve the capacity gender beneficiaries within the units.
- Ensure reports, photos, GPS coordinates are received on time, evaluated and submitted to the M&E Sr. Specialist.
- Ensure that the program field staff are aware of all ROP/Donor compliance responsibilities
- Assist in producing project monthly, quarterly and other required reports.
- Ensure the M&E project data is accurate, timely and adheres to program M&E standards.
- Track, follow and Implement the program M&E plan, indicators and procedures, including the evaluation tools.
- Plan and conduct periodical field visits to monitor programs and activities to verify progress and achievements.
- Provide technical assistance and training to program team on data collection, interview, surveys, data clarity, data delivery as needed.
- Any other task assigns by line supervisor.
Bachelor Degree in gender studies, sociology, or relevant.
Experience & Skills:
2-3 years M&E and capacity development related experience.
Duty station (Nangahar) travel to other provinces based on needs.
Applicants should copy and paste the relevant Vacancy Announcement Number and Position Title into the email subject line when submitting their application. Applications received without a VA Number will not be considered.