- Salary Offer 31218 - 31219 AFN monthly
- Years of Experience 3 - 4 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 1 year(s)
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference AD#AF 266/22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- close Date November 29, 2022
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC International is a leading nonprofit organisation with a mission to empower people and communities in situations of poverty, illiteracy, disease, and social injustice. Our approach is grounded in the conviction that people living in vulnerable situations can be agents of change if they are empowered with the tools, skills, and hope they need to change their lives. We design proven, scalable solutions that equip people with the support and confidence they need to achieve their potential. BRAC’s institutional expertise on successfully implemented programmes is applied across 10 countries, touching the lives of over 130 million people, where our models are adapted according to the country’s context.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E Officer) will be providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing projects in target provinces of Afghanistan. The incumbent will be responsible for overall M&E and learning needs of the project and will come up with findings based on real data to show performance of the projects. The incumbent will also help BRAC Afghanistan in strengthening its M&E functions based on her experiences from the projects. The incumbent will play role in promoting of key learning for the improvement of the women entrepreneurship project and for wider leaning of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out regular data collection and ensure quality of the data by random verifications, validations and cross matching.
• Record, manage and preserve monitoring data in a safe and
• Analyze and discuss findings of PBMDC and PBDM and tother
relevant staff based on regular monitoring data
• Provide technical support on M&E and evidence-based
recommendations to the relevant Managers, Technical expert and Partners.
• Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to BRAC
monitoring and evaluation system.
• Support the project and monitoring department in developing
the monthly quarterly, annual report of the project.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations in the context of Afghanistan
• Knowledge of business markets, women business initiatives, current market structure and market linkage possibilities.
• Knowledge and handling of data through SPSS software
• Familiarity with KOBO/ Google survey/ survey monkey and other data collection tools.
• Knowledge of participatory research methods, participation action and learning
• Knowledge of contextual diversity of various areas of Afghanistan
• Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes
• Data collection and management
• Analytical and research skills
• Good command over report writing in English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office
• Communication skills for presenting monitoring findings
Fluency in Pashto and/or Dari in addition to English language will be an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation with any of international and national organization
• Experience in monitoring and evaluating business development, training management, non-farm livelihood projects
• Experience of field data collection
Experience of report writing
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/m-e-officer-female-3/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.