- Salary Offer As Per OHW Salary Scale
- Experience Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Number of Vacancies 4
- Contract Duration Project Based
- Contract Type Contractor
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 421
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date April 24, 2021
- Education Bachelor degree
About Organization of Human Welfare (OHW):
About Organization of Human Welfare (OHW):
The Organization of Human Welfare (OHW) is a non-governmental organization and is a non-political, not-for-profit, and impartial organization with no bias towards a particular religion, ethnicity, or political belief. It has its own independent legal status and entity. OHW is operating since 2007 in the country with active membership with the national clusters and international donor agencies in Afghanistan including SWABAC, ACBAR, AICS, BAAG, AWN and most of the national and international Clusters operates based in Afghanistan.
Job Summery & Purpose
Monitoring & Evaluation officer will be responsible for the envelopment and management of the M&E framework and will oversee all monitoring, evaluation and learning activities, M&E officer is responsible for supporting the overall coordination of the monitoring, evaluation and learning aspects of the Project .work closely with Program Department and program teams to ensure that the M&E systems are in place and on track to collect and analyse the qualitative and quantitative information on performance indicators. Maintain quality assurances of data collected and will facilitate staff’s understanding of data collected to learn to be able to inform programmatic decisions. M&E officer is responsible to insure the cash distribution to the winterization beneficiaries distributed based on the project framework project objective and s/He will also contribute to the design of the program’s annual work plans and mandatory donor reporting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities on effectiveness of all winterization cash assistance interventions (e.g. beneficiary needs and status, cash for winterization, programme modalities, implementation challenges, etc.).
- Contribute to the analysis of outcome data and recommend improvements to programme interventions and to enhance MOSS’s ability to demonstrate outcome focused results.
- Produce frequent monitoring and evaluation progress reports with status of results and implementation of improvements.
- Follow-up on monitoring and evaluation findings to ensure that corrective actions are taken and/or adjustments are made to programme responses as required.
- Lead the design and implementation of M&E performance plan and tools for baseline and mid-term assessments, on-going monitoring, research and learning activities
- Develop and oversee the implementations of OHW program-wide mechanisms to measure analyze and report progress on set indicators while ensuring the timely adjustment of program indicators and activities as needed
- Prepare, in coordination with the distribution team and project manager for the good project implementation and also should have good coordination with cash distribution supplier .
- Provide monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to support performance planning and risk analysis, emergency preparedness, security risk management and risk mitigation activities.
- Act in an assigned emergency response capacity as required to meet the targets and requirement of the program.
- Contribute to the design of the evaluation framework by working and conducting PDM after the project distribution.
- Ensure high quality M&E reports to contribute to mandatory donor reporting.
- Identify opportunities for sharing learning and document lessons learned good practices and stories of change in relation to improving learning outcomes in Sierra Leone.
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to field sites to ensure high quality implementation of the Programs.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, economics or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Pashto, Dari as well as good written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word, and ability to use computer programs to collect, document and share assessment and monitoring results
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter with updated CVs to OHW’s HR department – email@example.com
Applications should be received by OHW’s HR department on 23-April-2021 before 4:00 PM. And clearly, indicate the vacancy number and job title (M&E Officer /421) in their email subject line. Otherwise, their applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.