- Salary Offer As Per WVA Salary Scale
- Address Herat with Frequent travel to targeted districts .
- Years of Experience Work experience at least 1-2 year in the MHNTs, hospital or MCH clinic. • Fluency in Dari and Pashto, both written and spoken
- Number of Vacancies: 6
- Contract Duration one Year
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference WVA1446
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from Medical faculty ( MD) • MD certificate is mandatory
- close Date August 8, 2022
About World Vision International:
World Vision International (WVI) began emergency relief operations in Afghanistan in 2001 by addressing the urgent needs of children and families affected by natural disasters and decades of conflict. More than a decade later, World Vision Afghanistan’s (WVA) programs have expanded to development sectors such as health, nutrition, WASH, child protection, and education, empowering women to engage in civil and social change through interfaith partnership.
WVA targets the most vulnerable in its interventions; including children, women, Internally Displace Persons (IDPs), and returnee refugees, as well as the most impoverished and marginalized families. These priorities have been chosen to contribute to our Goal of: “Improved survival and well-being of Afghan girls and boys, building the foundations for a better future for Afghan children and their communities.”
Our work is well established in Herat, Badghis, Ghor, and Faryab provinces in the western region of Afghanistan. We work closely with all levels of society including children, parents, teachers, village councils, religious leaders, ministries, provincial departments, and other national and international agencies.
Provision of preventative and curative services through OPD activities for the targeted population in the project-designated locations.
- Ensure all team members using PPE
- Ensure the IPC is in place at the MHNT level.
- Registration of all patients, using the different OPD services.
- Diagnosis and appropriate course of treatment to the clients based on the MoPH approved guidelines on best quality manner in particular for SAM, MAM and respective diseases.
- Adhere to rational use of medicine.
- Ensure the compliant box and other accountability mechanism are in place.
- Provision of Monthly Integrated Activity Report
- Provision of monthly pharmaceutical consumption report.
- Make a detail referral system for any cases that need extra services to higher level of health facility.
- Day to day registration based on the approved format by MoPH
- Sending the hard copy of the MIAR to the Health sector department focal point
- Adhere to WV Child and Adult Safeguarding policy and standards
- Adhere to WV accountability standards
- To be aware and prepared to implement WV Afghanistan Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs plan under the context of Ghor urban and rural interventions
- Job Requirements:
- KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Work experience at least 1-2 year in the MHNTs, hospital or MCH clinic.
- Fluency in Dari and Pashto, both written and spoken
- Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Graduated from Medical faculty ( MD)
- MD certificate is mandatory
- Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Health related training certificate will be preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and remote areas.
- Very good communication with staff & clients.
- Languages empowerment (Dari – Pashto)
- Flexibility for work.
- Strong capacity building & facility skill.
- Ability to travel within the work environment
- Requirements Language
- Fluent in Dari & Pashtu English written and reading
The application closing date is 08-Aug-2022. Please submit your resume and one-page cover letter outlining how you meet the job requirements by email to: email@example.com
Please write on the subject of your Email the Vacancy Number (WVA1446) also avoid sending an attachment of big size (above 1024 KB) if you want your application/CV to be considered.
را در عنوان ایمیل خود ذکر کنید (WVA1446) لطفا کد اعلان کاری
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview.
Applications with insufficient, incomplete, and inconsistent information to make a determination will not be considered.
For those who may distribute our announcement on other social media (Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc….), this is kindly asked to please copy the vacancy link from the ACBAR job site and share it with your posts. No translation to the local language or editing of the vacancy is permitted.
Local candidates are highly encouraged to apply.