- Salary Offer As per organization's salary scale
- Years of Experience At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Supervision and teaching.
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 1 Year
- Contract Type Fixed Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference OCCD/KBL/GZI/023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education At least higher education degree in the field of education will be desirable.
- close Date November 28, 2022
Organization for Community Coordination and Development (OCCD) established and registered with Ministry of Economy in 2013, is a non-profit, non-governmental, non-political and independent organization. OCCD works in partnership with Government, development and implementing partners in Health, Education, Agriculture and Livestock, Research and Development
The master trainer manages and conducts training-related activities of the EiE Project in the Field; supports the development of training modules and the capacity-building component of beneficiaries and staff within the program.
- Training the Master Trainers/Trainers/Supervisors and other project-related staff in
(a) Planning and Scheduling for training
(b) Organizing a training workshop(logistics, finances, venue, refreshment, etc)
(c) Preparing/designing the training materials and their use
(d) Pre and post evaluation of the trainees for each training and reporting the synthesis of this exercise to the Project Officer and through PO to the Project Manager.
(e) Preparing model lessons, model lesson plans, and their hand out outs.
2. Training the targeted trainees in methodology and other training packages specified for the project.
3. Be available in the partner training session to ensure partners trainers are supported, training is relevant, needs-based, and well organized, good training methods are implemented and trainees are satisfied.
4. Collect data on the training and impacts of the training.
5. Filing the records of OCCD training and writing reports on the activities he/she conducts.
6. Preparing/compiling individual training manuals for each training package mentioned below.
7. Learning about new training areas and training contents needed for the CBE, ALP, and other related programs
8. Support the provincial education team and project Manager in any technical issues where they need.
9. Regularly visits the CBE and ALP classes whether the training contents are being implemented in the school/class/community environment to gauge the impact of the training delivered.
10. Perform any other project activity assigned by the provincial Manager
- At least higher education degree in the field of education will be desirable.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Supervision and teaching.
- Ability to work at the camp level
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong local knowledge
- Proficiency in local language and strong working knowledge of English language (preferred)
- Work experience with community-based projects
- Ability to travel to the project sites within the assigned district
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team to undertake tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible, and willing to perform an urgent task when needed in informal time.
- Knowledge and experience in keeping school records, methodologies, and approaches (including data collection both quantitative, qualitative as well as participatory)
- Candidates should be self-disciplined and motivated critical thinkers who are willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen, and respect for colleagues.
Note:- There is a three months of probationary period for all staff, Incase the employee fails to fulfill the requirements or completion of given tasks during this period OCCD can end his/her contract immediately.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE THE VACANCY#, POSITION, AND PROVINCE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted