- Salary Offer As per company scales
- Experience At least 3 years’ experience, in related field
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 year + Possible Extension
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference IIT.01-058
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date May 30, 2021
- Education Bachelor´s degree
About Identity Information Technology :
Identity Software Development Services is registered in Afghanistan Central Business Registry (ACBR) MoCI with registration number: D-72760, offering business level technology solutions that have accelerated business growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in custom software development and Mobile VAS solutions. Our focus has always been on creating value for our partners and customers. We have achieved this through our portfolio of productized solutions that not only enhance the end-user’s experience but also improve our partners’ business performance.
IIT is official partner of Panamax, Kaspersky and Oracle in Afghanistan. For more information regarding IIT products and services please visit: www.IIT.com
- Marketing Executive will be mainly focus on marketing, promotion, and advertisement IIT products and services and ensures IIT massage has been reach to its customers, clients, and business partners and IIT strong presence and exposure in market.
- He / She will in charge of the organization’s entire marketing activities and handles formulating, directing, and coordinating marketing activities to influence client/customers to choose the IIT’s Services and product over competitors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and manages marketing department marketing, promotion, and advertisement activities.
- With assistance of BD and Marketing team develop efficient and intuitive marketing and advertisement materials.
- Manage IIT social media accounts and responding customer quires in timely manner.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with vendors to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers (Stakeholders) to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g., CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g., WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Experience in telecom sector, marketing of VAS, Topup, Sims will be considered as plus points.
Interested candidate who meet the above-mentioned requirements, should submit up to date resume/CV with letter of interest and supporting educational documents, apply electronically through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates with proven experience in Marketing of Telecom Products will consider for this position.
Only short listed candidates will be asked for the Interview.