- Salary Offer Based on Salary scale
- Years of Experience • Minimum of 5 years sales experience, with a proved track record of success.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 28
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education • University degree in related field or equivalent or higher is preferred.
- close Date July 18, 2022
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
Essential Duties and responsibilities.
- RSM is responsible for the entire sales activities of Consumer sales staff at the regional level.
- Implementing the daily, weekly, and monthly plans in the region as per budgeted plans and directions provided by Sales channel managers/heads & the Consumer Sales director.
- To achieve the goals & objectives of the organization based on given budgeted targets and Business plans.
- Overall supervision from sales activities of the sales staff (direct and indirect sales forces).
- Daily follow-up with regional sales staff, is responsible for sales and management of distributors, retailers, kiosk.
- Monitoring performances of regional distributors & Kiosk operators based on agreements are signed in between Roshan and dedicated distributor & kiosk operator.
- To ensure the availability of Roshan products and merchandizing materials at regional pints of sales.
- Implementation of geographical territories assigned for authorized distributor & Roshan salesforce
- Implementing the capacity-building development programs for Salesforces (direct & indirect) to increase they have enough knowledge about Roshan’s business, products, services, and social programs as well as improve their skills for the growth of Roshan businesses at regional market.
- Increasing the awareness of Roshan trade promotions, consumer promotions, and incentive programs to sales forces (direct & indirect) at the regional level.
- Collecting accurate information from the market, analyzing the data, and sending the information to consumer Sales heads and relevant departments.
- Ensuring that customer care centers’ (CCC) activities and their performances are as per company standards.
- Ensuring the right SIM registration with customer live photos and original NID across the region.
- Having an essential number of Roshan points of sales (active retailers, kiosks, and mini-shops) in each province (number) in coverage area.
- Ensure 100% cash collection as of assigned monthly and Quarterly targets.
- Responsible for primary and secondary sales target achievement at the distribution and retail level.
- Daily follow up with regional sales and region team, distributors and retailers for their day to day operations physically and statistically controlling via sales tools.
- Utilization of the regional sales force (Roshan sales team & Distributors sales team) for the purpose of better results, staff performance should be efficiently and effectively.
- Compacity building development programs for sales staff, distributors and retailers to increase their knowledge about Roshan products, business, service, social program and benefits as well as improving of their skills for growth of Roshan businesses in the regional market.
Education and work experience.
- University degree in related field or equivalent or higher is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, with a proved track record of success.
- Field account/agent/dealer management experience.
Skill and competence.
- Skills: Some English language skills are desirable.
- Technical Competency:
- Communication and reporting skills
- Fluency in Pashto, Dari and English
- Computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, Access, and internet) an advantage
- Ability to work closely, professionally, and constructively with all others regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background