- Salary Offer Based on Salary scale
- Years of Experience At least 2 years experience in marketing or sales Experience in the telecommunications environment an advantage Work experience in market analysis and customer interface - call centre and Face 2 Face interaction Six months experience in Customer
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Permanent
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 58
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bacheldors or Professional qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- close Date December 11, 2022
About Roshan Telecom ( TDCA):
Roshan Telecom ( TDCA)
The basic purpose is to drive prepaid customer retention through development, coordination and effective management of retention and churn preventive campaigns that maximize the value captured from each customer through rigorous customer behavior data analysis and customized campaigns. Implement the comprehensive segmentation model for each segment to forecast and track relevant commercial KPIs, i.e. inactivity, dormancy, churn, and cost items. Recapture value churn through reactivated subscriber revenue generating activity.
Loyatly specialist works under close supervision and follows specific detailed instructions, with little latitude for independent judgment.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implemantaion and Successful Execution of Retention and Loyalty Programme
- Coordination of retention and loyalty programme communication support (Developing advertising briefs and conducting briefing sessions with agencies for communication of tactical activities; Judging and implementation of the advertising campaigns; Making input into the overall brand communication to ensure that sectional needs are taken care of in achieving the target brand affinity as regards customer retention and loyalty; Monitor Marcomms to ensure that message is clear and appropriate for the target audience.)
- Proactive Management of Loyalty Stock Items (Champion proactive demand forecasting of cards, Branded items and non-branded items, miniature items, and the consumption of GSM items.)
- Cross Functional Coordination and Support (Providing support on all cross functional commercial arms on activities that affect the retention/loyalty programme including; Putting together and soliciting approvals for proposals for agreed initiatives, anticipating, organizing and controlling of marketing materials for planned interventions)
- Supplier and Outsourcing Management of Loyalty Program (Preparing purchase orders, GRNs, and arranging for payments to agencies and other third parties; Briefing, evaluating and reporting on third party sourced jobs)
- Managing teleco and non tele rewards and plan to push tele co rewards to LP customers.
- Managing loyalty communication plan that includes engagement plan, enrollment plan, retaintion plan et al..
- Delivery of the stocks to the WH via coordinating with vendors and from WH to regional WH per the process.
- Management payments of vendor and trucking the payments on daily/weekly and Monthly
- Montinoring loyalty system operation on daily basis all channel to make sure system is running smoothly.
- Implementation of the loyalty offers which includes communication, business case development, FAQs, monitoring and post launch analysis of the campign.
- Data Mining, Manipulation and Analysis
- Mining, manipulation and analysis of customer data (traffic, customer behaviors, revenues, etc) to initiate retention and churn preventive campaigns, and their results to ascertain impact on achieving the intended campaign objectives of budget Churn targets and to achive loyalty BC targets. This includes;
- Gathering of target and for sms based campaigns as per specific campaign.
- Reconcile of loyalty rewards both telco and non teleco between different parties WH, Finance and System logs.
- Stock reports
- Sampling and testing
- Piloting test campaigns before rollout
- Fix specific issues identified from campaigns and always seek ways to improve campaign impact.
- Tailor campaigns in view of findings
- Setup and Manage Targeted Usage Campaigns
- Setup, design, launch, and manage the complete execution of targeted campaigns under the Customer Lifetime Management Plan and the LP in order to retain customers. Buildup on-demand retention campaigns based on customer profiles and event triggered operations. Promotional retention campaigns launch plans should include;
- Actual offers
- Expected results
- Post evaluation of campaigns with remedial measures to reinforce a profitable impact
- Manipulation and Analysis of Input from Support Teams
- Mining, manipulation and analysis of data from the other support teams (business intelligence, VAS, customer service, revenue assurance, etc) such as outbound call reports such as health check calls, welcome calls, and satisfaction surveys to ascertain and evaluate customer complaints/satisfaction levels.
- Quantification and Reporting
- Reporting of loyalty campaigns and customer understanding generated and coordinated assessment of marketing activities according to the most relevant to obtain their impact on customer behavior and customer spend.
- Processes to be carried out:
- Identification of potential target market for campaigns and promotions
- Extractions of results for campaigns
- Analysis and verification of campaign results
- Identification of variances to take timely decision to bridge the gap of the actual results vs. the forecast
- Financial Impact Assessment to measure the success and maximize the ROI of campaigns
- Overall outputs include:
- Daily and Weekly Action Report – (Daily and Weekly update report on BTL campaigns and activities conducted and their impact).
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPIs dashboard presentation
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Financial Impact Assessment Report
- Provide Support and Coordinate with Other cross Functional Teams –
- Work hand in hand with business intelligence, VAS, and Customer Care to administer inactivity and other churn preventive campaigns.
- Provide support to frontline staff with queries or problems relating to retention campaigns
- Ensure correct adherence and execution of rules of inactivity and churn campaigns
- Aid conduct customer care clinics (minimal involvement)
- Execution of the LP plan
- Champion and monitor customer traits and always devise means of improving their experiences with Roshan to minimize the possibility of churn, thereby reducing customer attrition and understand the strengths and weaknesses via enhanced feedback management.
- FINANCIAL DIMENSIONS
Deliver on segment inactivity, value churn and churn.
- Roadmap product/service/activity fulfillment
- Budget churn and inactivity campaigns
- Quality net adds target leading to incremental LP-
- LP UUs
- LP Value churn – Voice Revenues, ARPUUs
- LP Recharge/UUs
- LP Churn – UUs and Value
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bacheldors or Professional qualification in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in marketing or sales
- Experience in the telecommunications environment an advantage
- Work experience in market analysis and customer interface – call centre and Face 2 Face interaction
- Six months experience in Customer usage/revenue enhancement Section
- SKILLS AND CORE COMPETENCES
- Data Mining and Reporting skills
- Problem solving methodologies and clear understanding of escalation paths
- Campaign management
- Strong analytical, quantitative and financial problem solving skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation tools and skills
- Ability to learn and use tools to access and analyze data
- Proficient with spreadsheets and presentation across Microsoft Office and other business applications to consolidate the marketing reporting dashboard, business cases, and generate insights from numeric and competitor trends.
- Excellent communication – oral and writing skills and a strong numeric ability
- Project planning, organization & time management skills
- Service and goal-oriented style with a customer centric approach
- Strong; Creative Judgment, Critical and Analytical Thinking Skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends.
- Self-starter – demonstrable ability to drive forward work on own initiatives aligned to achieving targets with little explicit direction.
- Strong teamwork & collaboration stakeholder management skills
- IT KNOWLEDGE
- Sound understanding of generic Telco customer facing applications
- Understanding and experience in systems integration
- Microsof Office and basic of computers