- Salary Offer As per organization Scale
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 9 months with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference 00327-IMCAFG-2022
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date January 22, 2022
- Education Bachelor’s in business administration (BBA) is required
About International Medical Corps:
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global humanitarian nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief programs. IMC is carrying out medical relief services in several provinces of Afghanistan.
The purpose of this position is to keep follow up with all the supply chain management, logistics and procurement of daily activities such as (quotations, purchase order, requisitions, bid summaries, waybills, services and other contracts for suppliers based on the requirements). Provision of field site- visits for the support of logistics and procurement also ensuring the authentic subject of procurement procedures when required. provide monthly and quarterly activity reports.
ESENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direct supervision of supervisor is responsible for implementing, analysing general logistics activities such as but not limit to stock, procurement/supply chain management.
- Maintain effective communications with logistic and other departments.
- Consult supervisor and other departments on logistics related all matters to establish and ensure better implementation and improvements of activities.
- Under the IMC standard of warehouse management, must keep the record of receive receipts for all delivered goods and ensure the correct quality, quantity and early delivery to the warehouses.
- Provide field sites trip and support to all logistics sites and visit those work locations as necessary or requested.
- Keep close coordination with other IMC departments.
- Coordinate with field offices and support in terms of procurement documentation.
- Attend weekly departmental meetings and provide logistical input and ongoing activities update.
- Provide monthly and quarterly report with all required annexes to the country Logistics manager.
- Keep up-date the online vendor registration/ list and online PTS (Procurement Tacking Sheet) for all required items.
- Must receive a clear and detailed approved requisition form, from the requesters for any purchases of goods/services.
- Frequently, do the market survey and prepared the RFQ (Request for Quotation), conform on market purchase criteria.
- Maintain secure tender box with different keys and locks, where keys are maintained by program and finance of all sealed bids shall be kept inside.
- Inviting/requesting parties and other relevant departments for bid opening as committee, take bid opening notes and back with other documents.
- Provide weekly comprehensive cash requirements to finance, for the next coming week purchasing with accurate fund projection.
- Keep updated monthly PTS, Asset Cost Point information and fleet monthly report, in compliance with current grant/departments allocations and inform related line manager on monthly bases.
- To maintain all IMC Afghanistan procurement filings properly, keep segregated in according to their sites, grants/departments updated time to time and report to line manager.
- To obtain substantial documents from vendors for any procurement in according to the IMC donors’ requirements, prior handing over to finance department.
- Keep on-time advances and petty cash clearances with finance and keep the back up.
- Safeguarding policy for Staff:
- Respect and follow International Medical Corps Safeguarding policy and never neglect, abuse, harm and exploit children, young people, and adult at risk,
- Report any actual or suspicious harm to the children and vulnerable adult caused by staff and program
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this.
- Bachelor’s in business administration (BBA) is required
- At least 3 years of experience in the logistics and procurements and working with International and national organization with excellent background.
- Strong computer skills
- Must have good communication skills both oral and written, also well understanding in writing in Pashto, Dari and English are the key requirements for this position.
- Able to work overtime or on holidays required by the supervisor or program or any other tasks, which is important to be completed as per organization requirement basis to the related department.
- Must have knowledge in Information technology (IT).
- Able to travel all Provinces and sites.
- Preference will be given to local candidate.
You are kindly requested to send your written CV or resume through email and mention the vacancy number of the position in the subject line. Application received after the closing date and without subject line (vacancy number) will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test/interview.
Interested candidates should send their application to the following email address:
Important: To ensure an open, transparent staff selection process pleases certify in your application form that I have no relative or personal relationship with International Medical Corps employees if yes, please disclose the Name, Position and Relation, otherwise your CV will be not considered for shortlist
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review