- Salary Offer As per NTA salary scale
- Experience Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Contract Duration 1 year with possibility of extension
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference ROP-CBARD-041-2021
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date July 31, 2021
- Education University degree in Business administration, Finance and social science.
About Roots of Peace:
Roots of Peace is a humanitarian organization that has worked in war-torn countries around the world with our partners to remove the remnants of war, landmines and unexploded ordinance, and restore the land in order to rebuild peaceful communities for generations to come. For the past twenty years, the Roots of Peace award-winning “Mines to Vines” approach has impacted one million farmers and families, enabling the exports worth over $150 million to international markets. Since beginning our work in Afghanistan in 2003, Roots of Peace has worked with agricultural value chains in every province of the country resulting in 100,000 tons of exports, creating over 9,000 full-time agribusiness jobs that benefited more than 38,000 families from these value chain approaches. From farmers to exporters, Roots of Peace develops entire agricultural value chains by implementing the ROP Development Model which is designed to serve as a catalyst to generate much broader impact industry-wide – improving incomes for smallholder farmers, bringing peace to rural communities, transforming national industries.
The Logistics Assistant will work under the overall supervision of the Sr. Logistic Specialist. The incumbent will provide support to the logistic department for the integration of the CBARD-ALL perspective into the related plans.
• Manage and maintain daily operation activities and create a good office environment for all staff.
• To arrange official and rental vehicles for program staff and follow the ROP norms and values.
• Implementing ROP policies.
• Help Sr. Logistics Specialist to prepare cash projection on time.
• Manage and supervise the overall maintenance and repair of office facilities.
• Inform the Logistic Specialist of any logistic issue before things get out of hand.
• To maintain accurate and up-to-date record transportation of goods and services for provincial office and site projects.
• To make sure that Field office Inventories are up to dated and sent to Kabul on time.
Any other official work related to Logistics is advising by the Sr. Logistic Specialist.
Interested qualified afghan national Male/female candidates are requested to submit their CVs and cover letter to CBARD-HR@rootsofpeace.org no later than 31.07.2021. clearly mention the vacancy number ROP-CBARD-041-2021 in the subject line, applications not mentioning the vacancy number will not be considered.