- Salary Offer As per ACTED salary scale
- Experience 3-5 years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 6 Months
- Contract Type Long-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference KBL_053
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date June 16, 2021
- Education Bachelor
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last kilometer: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. ACTED develops and implements programs that target the most vulnerable amongst populations that have suffered from conflict, natural disaster, or socio-economic hardship. ACTED’s approach looks beyond the immediate emergency towards opportunities for longer term livelihoods reconstruction and sustainable development. ACTED is active in 35 countries and implements more than 495 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries with 400 international staff and 4,300 national staff.
ACTED is working in 14 north, north eastern and East & West provinces of Afghanistan. These provinces are affected by natural and man-made disasters. ACTED is providing relief and emergency assistance to the vulnerable population affected by displacements, conflicts or natural disasters, in the field of agriculture, NFI, shelters, WASH and food security
The Logistic officer is responsible for procurement, logistic activities, and etc. at the base level, and He /She is working under supervision of Area Logistic Manager, Country logistic manager/deputy logistic manager and are/sub are manger
- Control and check daily the work of all the persons under his responsibility
- Organize the weekly and the daily work of his department
- Carry out a weekly meeting with the main persons responsible of his department
Logistic activities management:
- Manage the procurement for all the base
- Follow-up procurement & supplies with logistic Kabul
- Check deliveries follow-up with transport manager for contracts.
- Certify the purchase manager signature on the bills.
- Check repairs.
- Back up bases need help.
- Reply mails.
- Liaise with contractors, contact new potential contracts and write contracts to be submitted for approval to logistic Manager.
- Overseeing the stock management.
- Overseeing the asset management
- Overseeing the fleet management, in accordance with security department.
- At the end of each month, collect all information regarding each activity of his department and submit them to head of Logistic.
- Present a monthly report on activities of his department (transportation, fuel consumption, and purchasing done (order follow-up).
Any other issue to be written if necessary:
- Doing other tasks based on need
- Bachelor degree in asset management, logistics or business administration
- At least 3 to 5 years previous work experience with a satisfactory performance in the same or similar functional area preferably with national or international organizations
- Experienced field worker with background from complex emergencies, and with experience from working in a difficult security environment
- Proven communication, interpersonal, representation, negotiation skills
- Computer skills, database knowledge and MS Office package is desired
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should send their updated CV to below submission Email:
Kindly mentioned Vacancy number, position title along with province name in subject line or your application may not be considered.
Please do not send heavy size documents (i.e. Tazkira, Education documents, and work certificates)
Only shortlisted candidates will be call for the next stage of recruitment.
No CV will received after closing date.