- Salary Offer As per SCA Salary Scale
- Address Jalalabad with travel to Nuristan
- Years of Experience 2-3 years’ relevant position holder experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar organization.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Project-based
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRM/JRMO 122-22
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from recognized University (MD is preferred)
- close Date August 10, 2022
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) is a non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian organization working to assist in the reconstruction of Afghanistan. SCA’s interventions inside Afghanistan began in 1982. Today SCA runs four major development programmers within Disability, Education, Health and Rural Development and is one of the largest NGOs in the country. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), race, color, religion, marital status, sex, physical disability, or veteran status.
Scope of Work:
LLIN focal point is a member of project management team responsible for the management of LLINs distribution to HFs of Nuristan Province and responsible to keep record of distributed LLINs and balance in warehouse as well as to assist Senior Project officer & Case management focal point as required to deliver Global Fund (GF) Malaria Grant LLINs Distribution needs to be implemented as a Stander Operation Procedures (SOP) and he will perform any other task assigned by BPHS PM ..
All activities will be performed in close coordination with malaria case management FPs, Malaria senior officer and BPHS PM.
Duties and Responsibility:
- To assist Senior program officer & Case management focal point as required to deliver Global Fund (GF) Malaria Grant LLINs Distribution needs to be implemented as a Stander Operation Procedures (SOP).
- To assist the project team to manage LLIN distribution Procedure, record keeping and reporting.
- To assist the project team to manage allocated budget to deliver donor deliverables and presence report.
- Make sure that the project implemented as per standard operation Procedure (SOP) manual.
- The LLIN FP in coordination with provincial case management focal point is responsible for accomplishing the LLIN distribution as per agreed work plan in Province.
- LLIN FP to participate in all external workshops, meetings and event related to the project.
- Make sure monthly technical reports prepared in the field and reviewed in the main office and submitted to the donor timely.
- LLIN FP is responsible for the training of CHWs for the LLIN Vouchers distribution.
- LLIN FP is responsible to ensure the Improve the usage of LLIN at community.
- LLIN FP is responsible to perform any other official task assigned by line supervisor and BPHS PM.
Qualifications & Requirements: Graduated from recognized University (MD is preferred).
Experience: 2-3years’ relevant position holder experience, especially within an NGO, UN agencies or similar organization.
Fluent in Dari, Pashto and English, written and spoken
Honest, active and well mannered
Proven skill of supervising staff, to give instructions and keep high motivation Computer knowledge at Ms Office operational level and its standard software
Being an Afghan citizen
- SCA actively promotes and encourages women and persons with disabilities to apply.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter in a single word/pdf document file explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to email@example.com
- The subject line must include (HRM/JRMO 122-22 -LLIN Focal Point) otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul, Ghazni, Kunduz, Wardak, Taloqan, Mazar-e-Sharif, Laghman, or Jalalabad;
- Academic certificates or references are not needed to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for an interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for a test/interview.