- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience Minimum 2 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Contract duration 3 months’ probation, 1 year and renewable after successful completing probation period.
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 710-11
- Gender Only Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education University degree
- close Date May 19, 2022
About International Assistance Mission (IAM):
Established in 2012 in response to the instability and ongoing conflicts present in many communities in Afghanistan, the peacebuilding project at the first period of its age work within and outside of IAM to build local capacity for peacebuilding. More specifically the program designs curriculum to integrate five cross-cutting themes into its activities: developing leaders, raising awareness about trauma healing and cycles of violence, promoting indigenous peace processes, mainstreaming conflict sensitivity, and building cooperation within diverse communities. The program strengthens peacebuilding capacities of shuras, mental health programs, community development programs, local and international NGOs, and schools through trainings, networking, and dialogue. but in this period of it age it want to work with schools and universities to integrate peace education in youth education system.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Trainings, workshops, and M&E (60%):
- Lead workshops, trainings, and classes on Life Skills-related topics and skills
- Develop and update curriculum related to school courses
- Monitoring and evaluation of schools.
- Train and manage new project interns in M&E fields.
- Coordination and follow-up with schools (30%):
- Coordination with schools.
- Coordination with relevant ministries, Kabul department of Education and universities administration.
- Coordinate with school managers and representatives for meeting, follow-up, and connection with new schools.
- Personal Development (10%):
- Commits to learning positive parenting basics and attending positive parenting Trainings. Updates her positive parenting knowledge through reading books and searching online material.
Note: Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelors’ Degree required in Social Sciences, teacher training, peace studies; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years work experience as a Facilitator or Trainer, NGO setting preferred
- Excellent spoken and written Dari and English, spoken and written Pashto a plus
- Experience and/or strong interest in the field of peacebuilding
- Ability to facilitate trainings for small and large groups
- Ability to work collaboratively and with sensitivity to cultural norms and traditions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively and propose new ideas and programs
- Openness to new ideas and learning new things
- Strong computers skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel, if necessary, with Mahram (guardian)
- Flexible, adaptable, and a committed team player
Afghan Nationals meeting the essential qualifications of the position are invited to apply by sending their Resumes (CVs) and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please provide us with the complete information to us.
Send to this