- Salary Offer As per organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience 4 - 5 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Not specified
- Contract Type Project Based
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 0548
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date February 12, 2023
About Moore Afghanistan
At Moore, our purpose is to help people thrive – our clients, our people and the communities they live and work in. We’re a global accounting and advisory family of over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of your needs – local, national and international. When you work with Moore firms, you’ll work with people who care deeply about your success and who have the drive and dedication to deliver results for you and your business. You’ll have greater access to senior expertise than with many firms. We’ll be here for you whenever you need us – to help you see through the maze of information, to guide you in your decisions and to make sure you take advantage of every opportunity. To help you thrive in a changing world.
The Compliance Specialist is accountable to lead the development, implementation, and management of the compliance program to evaluate the effectiveness of compliance controls established to comply with applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Work with DAB to ensure compliance with all the relevant regulations with respect to PI and EMI activity.
· File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies.
· Support and develop an effective legal compliance program.
· Regular review of all policies and procedures.
· Work and support the company to ensure its business is in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations.
· Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies
· Support the team to Research local ordinances and stay up to date in legal matters pertaining to compliance.
· Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
· Support the teams to Conduct investigations.
· Train and support the teams by transfer of knowledge to Maintain regulatory understanding.
· To work with the teams to create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
· Conducting regular reviews of AHG procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or potential risks
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risks.
· Support and deliver trainings if needed to ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
· Support and assess employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
· Any other tasks assigned directly by the Director General and Chairman.
· Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
· Experience in risk assessments is mandatory.
· Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
· An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
Hold relevant business units accountable for the implementation of effective strategies to ensure compliance to all relevant laws and regulations and policies and processes
Qualified candidates can apply via jobs.af (Apply Now and link below)