- Salary Offer As per company salary scale
- Years of Experience 1-3 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 6
- Contract Duration Annual Contract (three months’ probationary)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference RU-02-BA-207-24
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Master - Ph.D. degree holder is preferred
- close Date February 25, 2024
About Rana University:
Ran University is an institution established in 2009 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The establishment of RU is coinciding with the intense need for contribution to the rehabilitation and rebuilding process of Afghanistan in the higher and professional education sector.
RU as an institution to provides higher education has set goals that are future-oriented, professional, and skill-based meeting the needs of today and the future in the contemporary education disciplines of business administration, computer science, mass communication, economics, and English language in degree, diploma, and certificate programs. In addition, RU provides training and development sessions on various subjects based on the market demands. See more at: www.ru.edu.af
1. To prepare and hand over the lecture note(s) of the subject(s) assigned to the lecturer in hard and soft mode.
2. To prepare the lesson plan of the subject based on the given format and to implement it effectively in the class.
3. To teach the subject, facilitate a fair competitive class environment, prepare exam questions, conduct exams, mark the papers, and submit them to the Exam Unit at the specified time.
4. To instruct the academic cadre and the students in the light of Ministry of Higher Education rules.
5. To fully cooperate with HoD and follow his/her instructions for the sake of the betterment of the department and to maintain an academic environment.
6. To prepare and submit monthly progress reports of his/her activities to the HoD.
7. To ensure punctuality to the specific timings announced by the HoD.
8. To actively participate in the academic committee meetings.
9. To actively participate in the departmental meetings.
10. To actively participate in other committee meetings.
11. To receive the appropriate Lecturer Self-Assessment form from the Quality Assurance Committee and conduct it at least once per semester.
12. To follow and respect all codes, discipline, and policies of Rana University for the sake of maintaining an appropriate and good academic Environment.
13. To responsibly take part in the academic affairs of Rana University and contribute effectively in developing RANA’s status in the field of quality education.
14. To ensure to be engaged in a progressive learning process, most especially a foreign language and proper computer skills.
15. To actively participate in writing and publishing books, and reference materials and to lead and continue in the field of research.
16. To participate and cooperate in Rana’s Kankors and to do any other task as assigned by the higher.
17. To respect and follow all rules and regulations of the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan, the Ministry of Higher Education, and Rana University.
18. To participate and work as part of a team with any of the academic committee’s activities as a member based on department requirements.
- Education: At least a Master’s degree with a specialization in any of the following majors from a recognized university/institute.’
Attested, original qualification documents including Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are required
Experience: 1 – 3 years’ experience in Lectureship.
Language Skills: Fluent oral, written, and comprehensive skills in English and knowing Dari & Pashto would be an asset.
Personal qualification: Must be a hard worker and honest having strong teaching skills & knowledge.
Please submit your cover letter and CV and indicate clearly in the subject of your e-mail the vacancy number (RU-02-BA-207-24) and the position you’re applying for.
Add: Baraki Square, Kabul Afghanistan
Only the applications of those candidates with the above profile will be considered for shortlist and interview.