- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Type Short-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility NO
- Probation Period Unspecified
- Close Date June 30, 2021
About Headway International Academy:
International Consulting and Training Company: www.headway-academy.uk
The training is conducted in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Training Program Description
Leadership and effective negotiation skills are vital for career success. Learn to achieve results, create agreements and build relationships that last through effective negotiation. Build your confidence and persuasion skills through this two-course professional development program.
Through the trainer’s expertise and practical knowledge, you will be able to define the key concepts associated with competency models and you will be able to:
- To improve your leadership skills using a challenge model approach as well as develop interpersonal skills when dealing with others.
- To develop effective leadership negotiation skills to achieve positive results.
- To apply the best practice leadership model to develop an effective negotiating style.
- To understand basic negotiating concepts.
- To deal with diverse personalities, communication styles, and bargaining power.
- To incorporate a process approach into your negotiation skill set.
- To navigate real-world pressures and challenges to achieve success.
- To leverage your strengths and experiences to deliver productive outcomes.
- To deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues.
- To use the negotiating process to solve everyday problems.
- To negotiate on behalf of someone else.
This Training Program is designed for
All employees from junior positions up to managerial positions; since from time to-time, conflict and disagreement will arise as the differing needs, wants, aims and beliefs of people are brought together. Without negotiation, such conflicts may lead to argument and resentment resulting in one or all of the parties feeling dissatisfied. The point of negotiation is to try to reach agreements without causing future barriers to communications.
The Learning Model
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to give all participants the best opportunities for learning, including:
- Class Session
- Group Discussions
- Simulations exercises
- Case studies and Problem-Solving Exercises
- Individual assignments
- Templates and tools
Training Fee: 350 USD.
Please don’t contact the organization, if you can not cover your training fee. We don’t have a scholarship at this time.
Send an email to email@example.com, to receive the registration form.