- Salary Offer As per organization scale
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Contract Duration 1 Year Contract (Extendable)
- Contract Type Fixed-Term
- Required Languages Pashto, Dari, English
- Reference VA-2021-007
- Gender Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Extension Possibility Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Close Date July 31, 2021
- Education Bachelor in law, Islamic Studies or any other relevant field.
About Zohak Holding Group:
Zohak Holding Group Inc. offers the highest level of customer satisfaction in the field of Construction and Equipment installation, Hotel Business Management, Maintenance, Internet Service Provider(ISP), Communications, Networking, Power Solutions, General Supplies and Labor Force.
The original company ZTech founded in 2005 now a child to Zohak Holding Group Inc. (ZohakHg) is currently one of the leading One-Stop-Service-Providers in Kabul. ZohakHg specializes in long term and short-term construction projects, life-support services, network infrastructure and various large scale civil engineering and power solution projects. ZohakHg provides accurate quotes, realistic time frames and truthful, hardworking contractors who deliver results on time and within the right budget.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigating case facts to ensure the consideration of all relevant information
- Identify appropriate materials, legal articles, judicial decisions, and laws for assigned cases
- Organize, analyze, and compile information
- Collect and record exhibits
- Develop written statements
- Draft legal arguments for lawsuits
- Prepare motions and pleadings for filing in court
- Secure affidavits
- Support attorneys in trials
- Track and organize files from case documents to facilitate access and availability to attorneys
- Draft separation agreements, mortgages, policies, procedures and contracts
- Plan estates and establish trust funds
- Manage other law office staff and delegate responsibilities
- Maintain financial records, track hours, and bill clients
- Search legal records collected in computer databases
- Participating in formal meetings and preparing related reports
PERFORM ANY OTHER TASK ASSIGNED BY THE LINE SUPERVISOR/ MANAGER
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Islamic Studies or related field.
- At least having 3 years’ professional experience.
- Specially who has worked and were involved in business related issues
- Familiarity with laws, legal procedures and protocols, and the court system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Critical thinking skills and knowledge of analytics.
- Ability to work well with team members and navigate stressful situations.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Able to work under pressure.
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience.
- The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days in week and extra hours as needed.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please mention the vacancy number in the subject line and note that applications received after the closing date (July 31, 2021) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.