- Salary Offer According to Afshar Hospital policy.
- Years of Experience At least three years of Work experience in a similar position.
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration Three month probationary contract then permanent contract.
- Contract Type Short Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 10
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension No
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Graduated from Known Institute or University.
- close Date August 11, 2022
About Afshar Hospital:
AAHO is an Afghan registered non-governmental organization. AAHO is a nonprofit organization supporting charitable programs dedicated to providing healthcare to those who cannot provide for themselves and providing quality health care training. The following services and items are currently available within the AAHO Healthcare System:
When we hire Laboratory Manager then we will give him Job description .
Scope of work:
Manage all aspects of the Hospital Laboratory
- To provide high quality laboratory services.
- Manage Blood Bank and Microbiology activities in the department.
- Work for the Afshar hospital during its official working hours
- Responsible for all laboratory services managements.
- Keep an accurate register of all laboratory examinations
- Report to the Patient service director weekly, or as often as requested, on the Hospital Laboratory Stock in and out
- Prepare, under supervision and guidance from the Patient service director , the monthly Laboratory Supply order
- Actively update his knowledge on current best practice and national guidelines
- Carry out any duties assigned by the Patient service manager
- Making schedule for Lab Technician Staff. Monthly and submit hard copy and soft copy of schedule to HR Director.
- Good Computer skills specially office program.
Fluent in local languages and English Language.
Submision Guidline :
Would you please send your CV , with your all educational documents for us.
Add: Afshar Hospital Darulaman Road, Omid-e-Sabz Township, Kabul, Afghanistan
Contact person: Roqia Barekzai Human Resources Director Afshar Hospital .