- Salary Offer As Per Organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience 2 Years
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Contract Duration 1 Year (Extendable)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference 0822-02
- Gender Only Man
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Literate (High School Graduates are preferred)
- close Date August 13, 2022
About Turquoise Mountain:
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide education, skills and livelihoods to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 36,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored or built 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity, and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 15,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
- To ensure the Kitchen, stock is cleaned and arranged, including dusting all areas (including shelves and hard to reach areas), vacuum cleaning.
- Checking all the equipment’s are regularly & nicely washed and cleaned.
- Pay attention that lights remain off when the kitchen is not in use.
- Clean fans/ACs daily.
- Everyday garbage collection and disposal.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure with a commitment to work hard and for long hours.
- To replace colleagues (the cleaner) in case of absence, such as holidays & illness.
- Must obey and work according to the time and schedule given by his supervisor.
- To have good relation and cooperation with the other colleagues.
- Be able to arrive to office earlier and ensure all the rooms and premises are cleaned.
- Replacement to the other aera for the cleaning by supervisor.
- Performs any other duty given by supervisor.
Literate (High School Graduates are prefferred)
At least 2-year experience in the relevant field
Good character, cooperative and honest
Politeness, maturity, and honesty
- Candidates should submit their CVs with Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 13 August 2022. In the subject line of the e-mail, please mention VA# “0822-02” only.
- Kindly combine CV and Cover Letter as one pdf document and avoid sending us certificates and other heavy sized documents.