- Salary Offer As per organization Salary Scale
- Years of Experience 8 years
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Contract Duration 8 months
- Contract Type Not Specified
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HR 10/01/2023
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Bachelor's Degree
- close Date January 27, 2023
About Afghanistan International Bank
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice.
Developing and maintaining functional and secure networks, designing and implementing functional network infrastructure, and resolving issues that Helpdesk have escalated.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
2. Configure and install ASA Firewalls, routers, ISE and other network devices.
3. Monitor network performance and integrity
4. Resolve issues that Helpdesk have escalated within service levels.
5. Ensure network security and connectivity.
6. Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
7. Maintain complete technical documentation.
8. Resolve issues that Helpdesk have escalated within service levels.
9. Reporting network status to key stakeholders
10. Arranging scheduled upgrades
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Information Sciences
2. Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
1. Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS)
2. Sharp troubleshooting skills
3. Ability to work independently
4. Organizational and mentoring skills
5. BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Important Application Information:
AIB is committed to a diverse workforce and encourage all eligible local applicants, irrespective of gender, disability, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
Internal Applicants to fill AIB’s Internal Application Form, sign, get it signed by supervisor and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply for this position. Applicants should clearly indicate the position and vacancy number in the subject line of their emails.
Direction for external candidates: To apply click on Apply Now on jobs.af page and apply online by answering the questionnaire. Please note that filling up the questionnaire can be considered as an indirect assessment; please fill it carefully and in accordance to the instructions given in each question.
Failure to comply with above guidelines or sharing incomplete information will lead to disqualification of your application.
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for written test and interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted
We are highly encouraging qualified and eligible disable candidates to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer