- Salary Offer $100
- Address Center
- Years of Experience N/P
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Contract Duration Three months (with possibility of extension)
- Contract Type Long Term
- Required Languages Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference HRT0001
- Gender Male/Female
- Nationality Afghan
- Possibility of Contract Extension Yes
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Education Diploma in Computer Science or any relevant experience (background) in IT field.
- close Date September 28, 2022
About Women Activities & Social Services Association (WASSA):
Women Activities & Social Service Association (WASSA) established in 2002 in Afghanistan, as a non-governmental organization, committed to seeking ways for women empowerment in Afghanistan. WASSA aims to promote women’s equal participation in the socio-economic sectors of the country. WASSA works directly with communities to bring change in the social attitude of the community regarding women.
- Capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of the supervisor where necessary.
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Creating data backups.
- Responding to information requests from authorized staff.
- Testing new database systems and software updates.
- Collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records.
- Essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Provide direct technical assistance and support to staff for network, hardware, and software issues.
- Installing and maintaining computer systems including software and hardware on desktops and laptops, resolving internet and network access issues (both wired and wireless).
- Providing network printer support
- Providing training to staff on software and hardware use.
- Diploma in Computer Science or any relevant experience (background) in IT field.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work well in teams
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV with a cover letter in a single word/pdf document file, explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience.
- To apply online please send your application / CV to email@example.com
- The subject line must include (HRT0001), otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Deadline for application submission is before September 28 2022 otherwise your application may not be considered.
- Please do not attach your educational documents. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Application without specified subject line will not be considered.